SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Sephora announced a partnership with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK), forged with the goal of raising awareness for skin care and sun protection, and raising funds for skin cancer research. For each Sephora “Sun Safety Kit” sold this spring, the prestige omni-retailer will donate $25 to help support the world’s oldest and largest cancer center in its continued commitment to research and educational programs.
The limited-edition kit features 12 products with SPF, specially curated to make finding the perfect sunscreen easier than ever. Sephora’s Sun Safety initiative is in its twelfth year, and the retailer has donated more than $7 million for skin cancer research.
“At SEPHORA, we are committed to continued education around smart skincare, wellness and self-care, and we are thrilled to partner with such a storied institution for our Sun Safety initiative,” said Artemis Patrick, EVP and Chief Merchandising Officer for SEPHORA. “This yearly programming is deeply personal to our clients and employees, and we’re excited to be able to contribute to the important work that Memorial Sloan Kettering is doing for education, research, and treatment.”
The Sun Safety Kit will include:
- Coola Full Spectrum 360 Sun Silk Drops SPF 30
- Coola SPF 30 Makeup Setting Spray
- Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinted Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
- Fresh Sugar Petal Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
- Lancôme UV Expert Aquagel Defense Primer & Moisturizer SPF 50
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++
- Origins A Perfect World SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion WetForce Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50+
- Supergoop! Superscreen Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA+++
“We’re honored to be working with Sephora, not only to help push forward our innovative research and commitment to patient care, but to also have a partner that supports awareness and prevention of this dangerous disease. With this support, we are continuing to keep our foot on the accelerator to save and improve more lives,” said Jedd Wolchok, MD, PhD, Chief of the Melanoma & Immunotherapeutics Service at Memorial Sloan Kettering.
The Sephora Sun Safety Kit retails for $39 and is available at Sephora.com and on the Sephora app as of April 23rd 2019, and at Sephora from April 25th, 2019 onward.
About Sephora Americas
Since its debut in North America 20 years ago, Sephora has been a leader in global prestige omni-retail, teaching and inspiring clients to play in a universe of beauty and wellness, while creating the world’s most loved beauty community. With an unbiased approach to experiential retail through its expertise, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, Sephora invites clients to play with 14,000 products from 200 carefully curated brands, enjoy personalized services at the Beauty Studio aided by digital innovations, and engage with expertly trained beauty advisors in more than 400 stores across the Americas, as well as 600 locations inside JCPenney. Clients can also experience Sephora online and through mobile apps, and access the free-to-join Beauty Insider program that offers unique rewards and experiences across three spending tiers. Let’s Beauty Together. For more information, visit: https://www.sephora.com/about-us and @Sephora on social media.