SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group, today publicly announced the availability of the RollWorks ABM App on Salesforce AppExchange to allow marketers to easily connect and utilize their Salesforce data in their account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns. The integration allows the bi-directional flow of data from Salesforce to the RollWorks Account-Based Platform, ensuring that sales and marketing efforts are aligned.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the RollWorks ABM App is currently available on AppExchange at: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EJHSbUAP
RollWorks ABM App
The pressure on B2B marketers to drive measurable revenue impact is higher than ever. To accomplish this, it is imperative that they partner closely with sales to ensure that both teams are targeting the same accounts and people. The RollWorks ABM App makes it easier for marketers to leverage prospect and customer data in Salesforce to run targeted digital marketing campaigns. It additionally improves collaboration through a common ABM campaign reporting view in Salesforce.
Specific features of the RollWorks ABM App include:
- Audience management – Sync account and contact data from Salesforce to RollWorks to define target audiences. No need to recreate target lists; simply pull in the desired fields from Salesforce.
- ICP insights – Leverage sales funnel data to surface the shared attributes of the ideal customer to inform or validate your account-based marketing strategy.
- Personalized ad creation – Dynamically populate ads with data from Salesforce, such as company name or job function, to ensure marketers are gaining the attention of key contacts.
- CRM targeted ads - Serve highly relevant ads with consistent messaging across sales and marketing synced to Salesforce stages.
- Reporting in the source of truth – Report campaign performance at the account and contact level directly in Salesforce, allowing marketers to draw a line between their efforts and pipeline or revenue.
Comments on the News
“Tighter integration between RollWorks and Salesforce makes it easier than ever for B2B marketers to adopt account-based marketing strategies that drive revenue for their businesses,” said Robin Bordoli, President, RollWorks. “By harnessing the power of both platforms – and connecting our customers’ Salesforce data to RollWorks’ intent-based data set bolstered by our recent acquisition of Growlabs – marketing and sales teams can align their account-based strategies. This alignment can help ambitious B2B organizations accelerate the identification and engagement of their buyers, and better measure the business impact of their account-based strategies.”
“We are happy to welcome the RollWorks ABM App onto the AppExchange," said Mike Wolff, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “This app gives B2B customers an exciting new way to leverage Salesforce data and capabilities to deliver highly targeted account-based advertising. This unification of marketing and sales technology is another example of how the growth of the Salesforce ecosystem is helping drive customer success."
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 6 million customer installs and 80,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Keep up with RollWorks on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/rollworks/
- Follow RollWorks on Twitter: https://twitter.com/rollworks
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About AdRoll Group
AdRoll Group has been on a mission to accelerate growth for companies, big and small, since 2007. Our technology powers a suite of data-driven marketing and advertising solutions, AdRoll - for ambitious commerce companies, and RollWorks - for ambitious B2B companies. AdRoll Group has empowered over 37,000 AdRoll and RollWorks customers worldwide to understand, attract, and engage buyers, driving growth for their businesses.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. AdRoll Group’s solutions honor the best practices for data use and privacy of leading associations including the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) App Choices programs. Learn more about AdRoll Group at adrollgroup.com.
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group
RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to confidently grow revenue and measure the impact of marketing campaigns. Powered by proprietary data and AI, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of account-based organizations—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.