DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Construction and Demolition Waste Management Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global construction and demolition waste management market is currently exhibiting healthy growth. Looking forward, the market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2019-2024.
Construction and demolition activities produce large amounts of concrete, wood, plastic and metal waste. As improper disposal of these materials results in the emission of GHGs, environmental degradation, and deterioration of overall health of people, the adoption of construction and demolition waste management practices has been gaining popularity across the globe.
Numerous developing countries in Asia, the Middle East and Africa are engaged in the repairing and construction of roads, flyovers, bridges and buildings due to rapid urbanization, growing population and influx of tourists. This is also strengthening the growth of the market in these regions.
On account of growing environmental concerns, governments of several countries, such as the United States, United Kingdom and Australia, are introducing stringent regulations to reduce and control illegal disposal of construction and demolition waste materials. Apart from this, NGOs in these countries are actively supporting the government's decisions by propagating awareness about the harmful impact of growing waste volume.
The introduction of green buildings is another major growth-inducing factor for the market. These buildings incorporate efficient waste management systems that employ processes which remain resource-efficient and environmentally responsible throughout the building's life-cycle.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global construction and demolition waste management market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global construction and demolition waste management industry?
- What is the breakup of the global construction and demolition waste management market based on the business sector?
- What is the breakup of the global construction and demolition waste management market based on the service type?
- What is the breakup of the global construction and demolition waste management market based on the waste type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global construction and demolition waste management market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global construction and demolition waste management market?
- What is the structure of the global construction and demolition waste management market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global construction and demolition waste management market?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Construction and Demolition Waste Management Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Business Sector
5.4 Market Breakup by Service Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Waste Type
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Business Sector
7 Market Breakup by Service Type
8 Market Breakup by Waste Type
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 Asia Pacific
9.3 North America
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.5 Latin America
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.1 Progressive Waste Solution
14.3.3 Republic Service
14.3.4 Clean Harbor
14.3.6 Gamma Waste systems
14.3.7 Veolia Environmental
14.3.8 Waste Management Inc.
14.3.9 Renewi PLC
14.3.11 Advanced Disposal Services LLC
14.3.12 Casella Waste Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u9c9ed