PLANO, TX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Airport Lounge Development Inc. (ALD), the global provider of premium, shared-use lounges and five-time Priority Pass Lounge of the Year Award winner, today announced a new replacement lounge in Terminal 1 at Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport (LAS). The lounge has seating for 149 people and offers an array of experiences for travelers flying for business or pleasure. This new lounge replaces the current Club lounge, also previously located in Terminal 1. Travelers can access the new lounge space from the concourse level between TUMI and Brooks Brothers, near gate 33. ALD operates a second lounge at LAS in Terminal 3 across from gate E2. Together the two lounges offer seating for 315 guests.
The atmosphere at The Club LAS is enhanced with photography by local photographer Jeff Green, who has lived in Las Vegas for more than thirty years. Jeff captures a variety of subject matter images, ranging from architecture to food, portraits, automotive and scenic photography. Local photography is a key feature in The Club’s network of lounges.
“Due to increased consumer demand for the shared-use lounge experience at LAS, we are delighted to continue our relationship with McCarran International Airport through the new lounge space and support its vision to provide premium travel experiences for all travelers moving through the airport,” said Nancy Knipp, Senior Vice President of ALD. “This expanded lounge joins our rapidly growing network of The Club shared-use lounges, ensuring that more visitors can enjoy the features and experiences offered.”
The 7,000 square-foot Club LAS is divided into five distinct zones for all visitors to enjoy. These spaces include:
- A Productivity Zone serving as a dedicated space for business travelers. In addition to an abundance of electrical outlets, this workspace includes a desk-height counter, ergonomic task chairs, and access to a computer and printer. “Privacy” chairs are also available for travelers looking for a quiet space for a phone call or to read.
- A Relax Zone that features ultra-comfortable seating and ample electrical outlets, allowing guests the opportunity to socialize with fellow travelers or simply enjoy the sweeping views of the airport and Las Vegas.
- A Resting Zone features recliners and ottomans with convenient reading lamps and electrical outlets.
- A Replenish Zone offers table and banquette seating for visitors to enjoy a selection of food and beverages from a hot and cold buffet and a variety of all-day snack items. A separate bar with dedicated seating allows guests to enjoy complimentary cocktails and premium spirits. The Club LAS’ bar offers guests artfully crafted cocktails and a variety of premium wines and beers. Travelers looking to enjoy non-alcoholic options can refresh at The Club’s “Hydration Station,” which offers thirst-quenching, healthful fruit- and herb-infused waters, including lemon pineapple cayenne, strawberry basil or lemon watermelon. The Club LAS gives back to the environment with a 100% plastic-less bar through the removal of all plastic drink stirrers and straws, replacing them with natural bamboo and compostable options.
- A Refresh Zone provides private restrooms and shower suites, offering spa-quality soaps and lotions to help travelers feel at home.
“McCarran International Airport is excited to continue its longstanding partnership with ALD through the opening of this new club lounge within the D Concourse,” said Clark County Director of Aviation Rosemary Vassiliadis, who oversees the nation’s ninth-busiest airport. “Providing a world-class customer experience is essential to our mission at McCarran, and the addition of this club greatly enhances the level of services and amenities we’re able to offer to customers of several of our largest airlines, as well as key international air carrier partners. With this increased space, more airport visitors will be able to use this dedicated lounge to relax, grab a bite to eat, freshen up or connect before their next journey.”
The Club LAS is available to Priority Pass’ broad membership – including Lounge Pass and Lounge Key – which represents a vast number of credit cards, banks and other financial institutions. The lounge is also available to other LAS travelers through the purchase of a day pass. Airport travelers looking for a complete hospitality experience in a timeless contemporary environment can visit by purchasing a day pass online or at the lounge for a minimal cost of $40. The Club LAS also participates in the AAA Members Discount and Rewards Program. The lounge is open daily from 5:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. PT.
For more information, visit: http://www.theclubairportlounges.com.
About Airport Lounge Development Inc.
Operating since 2006, ALD is the U.S. leader in independent shared-use lounges offering an affordable hospitality experience for travelers on any airline and traveling any class of service. ALD specializes in the design, construction, operation, management and marketing of independent shared-use airport lounges. ALD's experienced leadership team is known for delivering a turnkey lounge solution tailored to the airport's needs and supported by an established customer foundation.
ALD is part of Collinson, a global leader in loyalty and benefits. Collinson crafts customer experiences which enable some of the world’s best known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers. Its unique expertise and insight into high earning, frequent travelers allows its clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to drive deeper customer devotion.