ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Caleres (NYSE: CAL)(caleres.com) Famous Footwear today launched Famously YOU Rewards, a new and improved loyalty program that builds on its more than 20-year history of rewarding customer loyalty and delivering valuable savings when shopping for shoes.
The new Rewards program is more personal and relevant to today’s customer by rewarding customers where and how they shop with Famous Footwear. “We saw a significant opportunity to improve how we connect with our customers. We’re increasing our focus on customer loyalty to ensure members feel valued, are rewarded with our best savings, and receive communications that are more engaging,” said Molly Adams, president of Famous Footwear.
The new program branding features a fun, fresh, engaging look and feel that’s more personal, current and relevant – with a focus on YOU, the customer, in name, copy and design. The program remains free to join and all previously enrolled members in Famous Footwear Rewards have been automatically transitioned into Famously YOU Rewards. Members maintain all previously earned tier-level benefits and Reward earning opportunities.
The program was built on insights from extensive customer research to focus on what customers want most in their loyalty program. The first new benefit – free shipping for online orders, every day for all members, with no minimum – was pre-released in mid-February. The free shipping benefit encourages the program’s more than 11 million active members to shop across channels and attracts new customers in a competitive online shopping environment. To further reward cross-channel purchase and accelerate Reward earning, the new program awards members bonus points when they purchase online or engage in the app.
In addition to free shipping and new bonus point earning opportunities, program members continue to benefit from:
- The opportunity to earn points for every dollar spent – the more a customer spends, the more rewards they earn
- Reward Cash, which has a new name driven by customers who perceived a more tangible and immediate understanding of the value of rewards for points earned
- The program’s two-tier structure, now named Star and Superstar (those who spend $200 in 12 months), with Superstars earning points 50% faster
- Bigger, better birthday gifts, and double points for purchases made during the member’s birthday month
- Early access and special sales throughout the year
- Bonus points days throughout the year, giving members more opportunities to build points faster
- Additional opportunities to be rewarded for specific behaviors, which will increase reward earning potential through points
- Support of Famous Footwear’s charitable partnerships by awarding members with double points for all purchases that include a donation to long-time partner, March of Dimes, during this Spring’s fundraising campaign
- Flexible redemption, with the ability to create and redeem Reward Cash anytime, whether shopping in stores, on famous.com, or on the Famous Footwear app
Future program enhancements will continue to put the customer first, providing her even more flexibility and value across channels. Members-only promotions and additional benefits will be launched throughout the year to surprise and delight members.
About Famous Footwear
Famous Footwear is the place to shop for shoes for women, men, and kids from hundreds of name brands including Nike, Converse, adidas, Vans, Sperry, Skechers, Birkenstock, madden girl, Roxy, Timberland, and more. With nearly 1,000 stores in the U.S. and Canada and even more selection online at Famous.com and FamousFootwear.ca, Famous Footwear is a leading family footwear destination for the brands you love in the easy shopping experience you need.
About Caleres (NYSE: CAL)
Caleres is a diverse portfolio of global footwear brands. Our products are available virtually everywhere - in the over 1,200 retail stores we operate, in hundreds of major department and specialty stores, on our branded e-commerce sites, and on many additional third-party retail websites. Famous Footwear offers great casual and athletic brands for the entire family with convenient, curated, affordable collections. Sam Edelman keeps expressive women in step with the latest trends in a playful, whimsical way. Naturalizer shoes are beautiful from the inside out, with elegant simplicity and legendary fit re-imagined for today’s consumer. Allen Edmonds combines old world craft with new world technology to create luxe footwear for the discerning man who wants sophisticated, modern classics. Rounding out our family of brands are Vionic, Vince, Franco Sarto, Dr. Scholl’s Shoes, LifeStride, Via Spiga, Diane von Furstenberg, Blowfish Malibu, Bzees, Carlos by Carlos Santana, Circus by Sam Edelman, Fergie, and rykä. Combined, these brands make Caleres a company with both a legacy and a mission. Our legacy is our more than 140 years of craftsmanship and our passion for fit, while our mission is to continue to inspire people to feel good…feet first. Visit caleres.com to learn more about us.