SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced that Ixia, a Keysight Business, will highlight solutions that offer networks advantage against security threats at RSA 2019, booth #6245, North Hall, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, March 4-7, 2019.
At this year’s event, Ixia will highlight the company’s solutions which provide enterprise security teams with protection against bad actors and malware. Attendees will learn how to:
- Optimize breach defenses – to improve threat prevention and reduce costs
- Test IT Security – to validate security and performance of networks and applications
- Obtain packet-level data anywhere including the cloud – to secure hybrid networks, even at the edge
- Decrypt malicious traffic – by seeing hidden malware with SSL decryption
- Maximize effectiveness of inline security tools – with external bypass switches which increase reliability
Hear from Security Experts
Ixia will host a panel moderated by CMO Marie Hattar on Tuesday, March 5 from 3:40 pm to 4:40 pm, “You can’t manage what you can’t measure: Are we measuring the right stuff?” The panel of industry veterans will discuss the harsh realities of network security and how to protect your enterprise. Attendees can register here to attend.
- Steve McGregory, senior director of Application and Threat Intelligence at Ixia
- Sean Cordero, vice president of Cloud Strategy at Netskope
- Justin Harvey, Global Incident, Response Leader at Accenture
Ixia will also speak about “Securing the Next Generation Data Center: You Can't Protect What You Can't See” in the ExtraHop booth #1427 on March 5th and 6th at 2:30 pm.
Ixia’s network visibility solutions seamlessly integrate with leading ecosystem partner solutions to increase security, performance and management of their physical and virtual networks. For a full list of partners, visit https://www.ixiacom.com/partners/technology-partners.
Get Social with Ixia
Connect with Ixia on social media to keep up-to-date with the company’s latest happenings at RSA. Follow @Ixiacom @RSAConference and use #UnfairAdvantage and #RSAC in your Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook posts.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor, and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.9B in fiscal year 2018. More information is available at www.keysight.com.