AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pivot3, a hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) performance and technology leader, today announced that it experienced more than 40-percent revenue growth in Q4 2018 over Q3 2018, with 80-percent of the company’s 2018 deals coming from some of the world’s largest enterprises and Fortune 1000 companies. With expanding adoption of hybrid cloud and IoT systems, Pivot3 saw significant growth with enterprises turning to its intelligent infrastructure to support large-scale, mission-critical use cases.
“Q4 2018 was an incredible quarter for Pivot3, with strong growth driven by new products, partnerships and global expansion,” said Ron Nash, CEO, Pivot3. “Organizations are embracing the vision of a truly software-defined datacenter, and Pivot3’s Intelligence Engine is a differentiator in the HCI market. We’re simplifying the management of mission-critical operations with extensive automation and intelligence, making HCI a preferred option at enterprise scale.”
Pivot3’s developments in Q4 2018 include:
- More than 40-percent revenue growth in Q4 2018 over Q3 2018;
- Continued traction among some of the world’s largest enterprises and Fortune 1000 companies, with more than 80-percent of the company’s sales in 2018 coming from this market. In addition, Pivot3 saw a 32-percent increase in the average size of deals from 2017 to 2018, with over half of 2018 deals coming from existing customers expanding their successful deployments;
- Significant momentum in key high-growth verticals throughout 2018, including a nearly 60-percent increase in revenue from public-sector customers and more than 100-percent increase in revenue from shipping and transportation customers;
- Strong growth around the globe, with the LATAM market contributing 10 percent of 2018 sales in addition to continued momentum in the MEA, Europe and APAC regions.
- Enhanced the Intelligence Engine with new policy-based security management capabilities. This allows organizations to automate and simplify the process of protecting sensitive data with comprehensive, standards-based security for encryption and key management, and to facilitate regulatory compliance as customers acquire and manage data across the edge, core and cloud. Encryption is important in more use cases and Pivot3’s automated native encryption is a significant benefit with its high performance;
- Introduced the Pivot3 Architect and Engineer (A&E) Program, providing architects, engineers and consultants with the resources and support needed to make intelligent decisions when specifying infrastructure platforms at the core of enterprise-class IoT, video surveillance and security solutions for their clients.
"Intelligent, automated IT infrastructure is increasingly foundational to supporting an organization's business requirement and growth objectives," said Sebastian Lagana, research manager at IDC. "Pivot3's Intelligence Engine facilitates this by combining highly automated, software-defined infrastructure with enterprise-class features that accommodate today’s most demanding mission critical workloads."
“Enterprises today face increased complexity in deploying computing capability appropriately across the core, cloud and edge. Our sustained growth validates that IT is ready for a new approach to digital transformation with solutions to ensure their business services are secure, resilient and manageable at enterprise scale with high performance,” said Nash. “As we look to the future, Pivot3 is positioned to move aggressively as we help businesses solve their most complex challenges with our intelligent hybrid cloud solutions.”
Pivot3’s intelligent hybrid cloud and IoT solutions provide security, resilience and management simplicity at scale for customers’ mission-critical environments. Powered by the industry’s only Intelligence Engine, Pivot3 automates the management of multiple, mixed application workloads, delivers industry-leading performance at scale, eliminates unplanned downtime and reduces the cost of traditional IT infrastructure by half or more. With thousands of customers in 64 countries with deployments in education, hospitality, transportation, government, defense, healthcare, gaming, financial services and retail, Pivot3 allows IT to manage complexity at scale through intelligence and automation. Visit www.pivot3.com to learn more.