CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Trustwave today announced a strategic alliance with NikSoft Systems Corporation (NikSoft) for delivering advanced cybersecurity capabilities and support to federal, state and local governments.
NikSoft will leverage Trustwave for its wide-range of cybersecurity solutions and deep portfolio of Trustwave Managed Security Services for monitoring, detecting and eradicating sophisticated cybercriminal and nation-state threats. These solutions and services are supported by Trustwave SpiderLabs, an elite team of ethical hackers, digital forensic investigators and threat hunters who are at the forefront of rapidly evolving adversary tactics for evading detection and moving silently across networks. Trustwave security, consulting and technology implementation expertise adds to NikSoft’s large-scale project management and engineering capacity to serve a broad range of government agency environments.
Through the alliance, both companies have been awarded by General Services Administration (GSA) all four categories of Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Numbers (SINs) under GSA Schedule 70 for providing government agencies swift access to critical support services from evaluated product and solution providers.
All cybersecurity services as defined by HACS SINs are offered through the Trustwave and NikSoft alliance, including:
- 132-45A Penetration Testing -- Trustwave Security Testing offers a viable path for pre-empting a cyberattack or breach by uncovering vulnerabilities, unpatched systems, misconfigurations, improper user rights and other weaknesses across databases, networks and applications. The pentesting team helps organizations drastically reduce risk by remediating issues before they escalate into catastrophic events.
- 132-45B Incident Response -- Trustwave Digital Forensics and Incident Response delivers continuous monitoring, threat detection and the ability to launch deep investigations anywhere in the world in minutes and help immediately eradicate threats down to individual endpoints. In addition, the service offers thorough assessments to determine organization risk levels and current ability to respond to threats for creating custom incident response playbooks based on specific organization requirements.
- 132-45C Cyber Hunt -- Trustwave advanced threat hunting services use behavioral analytics, malware fingerprinting and proprietary threat intelligence to proactively seek out indicators of compromise, obfuscated malware and advanced persistent threats moving undetected and working to overtake environments. Led by Trustwave SpiderLabs who think and operate like the adversary, a threat hunt can greatly reduce dwell time of a breach to limit the extent of damages.
- 132-45D Risk and Vulnerability Assessment -- Trustwave Cybersecurity and Risk Services delivered by a team of experienced consultants, works alongside an organization’s internal security team to define proper risk tolerance, map and close security gaps, and establish best practices towards improved security transformation taking into account all workers, third-party partners and compliance requirements.
- High Value Assets (HVA) Assessments -- Trustwave Data Protection Practice provides Security Architecture Review (SAR) and Systems Security Engineering (SSE) that defines this new sub-category of HACS SINs. Trustwave helps identify and keep highly sensitive government data safe across its entire life cycle by combining consulting, systems integration and managed security services.
“Government agencies are under constant assault from nation-state and other sophisticated threat actors probing for security weaknesses, penetrating environments and moving freely, undetected, for malicious purpose,” said Bill Rucker, president, Trustwave Government Solutions. “Our alliance with NikSoft helps ensure agencies have immediate access to the high-level security expertise and technologies needed to thoroughly assess risk, harden security posture where needed and terminate attacks as they occur, critical elements that define modern security programs.”
“Trustwave is a great addition to our security offerings,” stated Manish Gupta, president at NikSoft. “Through their expertise and large team of researchers, they bring an unmatched level of threat intelligence necessary for countering even the most elusive adversary. Together we are delivering solutions needed in the public sector for safeguarding critical infrastructure, services and programs the population relies on.”
For more information on Trustwave offerings and support for government security initiatives please visit: www.trustwavegovt.com.
Founded in 1998 with the vision of providing innovative software and cybersecurity solutions to the Federal Government, NikSoft delivers value to accomplish its customers mission. Our employees are dedicated career professionals who share in NikSoft’s vision through their continuing commitment to our customers’ success. As a recognized IT solutions provider, we have mature processes in place as demonstrated by our CMMI Maturity Level 3 Appraisal, ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000, and ISO 27001:2013 Certifications. For more information, please visit www.niksoft.com.
About Trustwave Government Solutions
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps government agencies and businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps government agencies and businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave Government Solutions is headquartered is in Reston, Va. For more information, visit www.trustwavegovt.com.