Many organisations are looking for the next big thing in tourism, and the latest but still overlooked niche is music tourism.
What is music tourism? This report gives an easy to understand overview of what is happening and the potential; it is an analysis that does not drown you in irrelevant historical facts and figures. This report is forward-looking rather than boring and useless past statistics.
- Music tourism is becoming more clearly identifiable within the overall tourism mix. It has grown organically.
- It is slowly being directed by governments, local authorities and tourist boards.
- Music tourism is the result of the initiative of local entrepreneurs.
- It crosses a wide range of genre and national boundaries, with people prepared to travel long distances worldwide, to learn more about their type of music and to encourage interest in that music within their own countries.
- Music tourism is closely linked to dance and heritage tourism.
- Awareness of the concept of music tourism is increasing rapidly.
Who is the report for?
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Investors and private equity
- Tourism organisations and businesses
- National and local government policy-makers
- Policy advisors
- Think tanks
- Management consultants
- Executive Summary
- Music Tourism
- Increasing Awareness Of Music Tourism
- Music Is The New Gastronomy
- Who Are The Music Tourists?
- Music Tourism Visitor Numbers
- Music Cities
- Music Festivals
- Music Genres
- Music Tours
- Music Heritage
- Music Film Tourism
- Key Destinations For Music Tourists
- What Makes A Successful Music Tourism Destination?
- The Most Appealing Music Tourism Activities
- Developing A Music Tourism Strategy
- Music Tourism And The Travel Industry
- Music Tourism And The Wider Economy
- Nashville, USA
- Memphis, USA
- Liverpool, UK
- Glastonbury, UK
- Carnival Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Edinburgh Festival, UK
- Music Heritage London, UK
- Hard Rock hotels International
- Martin Randall Travel, UK
- Colombia, South America
- Varanasi, India
- Adelaide, Australia
- Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo
- Kinshasa, the Democratic Republic of the Congo
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9mtjfh/2019_study_on?w=4