ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HIMSS19 Global Conference & Exhibition — Kronos Incorporated today announced continued expansion of the Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Network by introducing new healthcare-focused software providers utilizing the revolutionary Workforce Dimensions solution and intelligent Kronos D5 platform to reshape the future of work for healthcare providers and their employees.
- New healthcare solution providers joining the Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Network include ConnectRN, a modern, digital solution to work and fill open per-diem healthcare shifts; Healthcare IT Leaders, a KLAS-rated health IT consulting and workforce solutions firm; PayActiv, a leader in earned wage access for employees; and ShiftMed, an on-demand staffing platform for skilled nursing facilities and hospitals.
- The extensibility of the Kronos D5 platform is also being used to develop tight-knit integrations with Epic Systems, a leading provider of electronic health records, and Nursys, the only national database for verification of nurse licensure, discipline, and practice privileges. Integrations are targeted for market availability by mid-2019.
- The Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Network fosters close collaboration between Kronos and leading software providers, developers, and Kronos customers to deliver innovative applications, product extensions, and real-time integrations that help drive user adoption by empowering employees with first-to-market functionality and a simplified user experience.
- The leading open application programming interfaces (APIs) of Kronos D5 make it easy for partner network members to capitalize on the next-generation capabilities of Workforce Dimensions, including artificial intelligence engine AIMEE, embedded real-time analytics, and a fully responsive user experience, to explore new opportunities that unburden managers and engage and empower employees, extending the value of a healthcare organization’s Workforce Dimensions investment.
- Previous technology partners introduced by Kronos that benefit healthcare organizations include Even, a financial wellness app; Vocantas, which offers two-way, multi-channel interactive employee communications; and Workforce Insight, a clinical ancillary staffing solution. These are available along with dozens of additional partner solutions and extensions in the Kronos Marketplace.
Susan M. Reese, DNP, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, chief nursing
executive/director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
“A highly engaged workforce is vital to delivering the best possible patient outcomes. Healthcare providers that maximize engagement deliver a responsive and innovative technology experience that unburdens managers and employees from cumbersome administrative processes, empowering everyone to focus on what matters most – delivering great care.”
Mike May, senior director, Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner
“Healthcare providers are under increasing pressure from rising costs, complex compliance requirements, and fierce competition for talent. The Workforce Dimension Technology Partner Program works with software providers, developers, and Kronos customers to deliver new and engaging solutions that allow everyone to get more done faster through better insights and a simplified user experience.”
- Visit Kronos in booth #1358 to experience the future of work at HIMSS19, taking place Feb. 11-15 in Orlando, Florida. Schedule a demo now.
- Read a complimentary copy of Gartner’s full report, “Prepare Yourself for the Future of Workforce Management.”
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.