Craigslist, the granddaddy of all classified advertising sites worldwide, has cracked $1 billion in revenue for the first time since its launch in 1995.
This special 19-page report details how Craigslist achieved this monumental figure, along with their:
- Income growth, including charts and diagrams
- Market-by-market revenue figures
- Competitors in the United States
- and more...
- New design, new name: After 20 years, CIR evolves into AIMR
- Craiglist rivals: FB Marketplace, LetGo, OfferUP Lead the pack
- Print: Did Craiglist really kill newspapers? No way, we say
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h6n5tb/2019_craigslist?w=4