DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S. Education Market by Type; by Content; by Smart Learning Mode; by Component; by End-user) - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2018 - 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The education market was valued at around USD 1,350 billion in the year 2017 and it is expected to reach approximately USD 2,040 billion by 2026. The U.S. education market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of more than 4.5% between 2018 and 2026.
- The major factor driving the growth of U.S. education market is the rising demand for online education in the country.
- Increasing adoption of online education over the traditional method is due to the rise in the awareness among the younger generation.
- Moreover, growing popularity of digital textbooks in the country also drives the growth of U.S. education market in the forecast years.
- However, strict regulations for the education industry in the U.S. negatively affects the growth of education market in the U.S.
- The increasing post-secondary enrollment rates in the U.S. is expected to generate significant opportunity for the education market in the country in the near future.
2. Executive Summary
3. Education - Market Dynamics
4. U.S. Education Market - Competitive Landscape
5. U.S. Education Market - Platform Segment Analysis
6. U.S. Education Market - Content Segment Analysis
7. U.S. Education Market - Smart Learning Mode Segment Analysis
8. U.S. Education Market - Component Segment Analysis
9. U.S. Education Market - End-user Segment Analysis
10. Company Profiles
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- AWE Acquisition Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
- Pearson PLC
- SumTotal Systems Inc.
- Tata Interactive Systems
- Smart Technologies
- Saba Software Inc.
- Promethean Inc.
- Wall Family Enterprise
- McGraw-Hill Education
- NIIT Limited
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Educomp Solutions Ltd.
- Ellucian Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwp7hm/2_trillion_u_s?w=4