SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TaskUs, the world’s leading customer experience and business process outsourcing firm for high-growth companies, celebrated its tenth year in business with exceptional growth and achievements. An unparalleled work environment, an all-star team and a commitment to great customer service, paired with digital innovation, made 2018 a banner year for the company.
“2018 was the best year in TaskUs history,” said CEO Bryce Maddock. “Jaspar and I started this company with $20,000 and a one room office in the Philippines; so, I am a bit awestruck by the accomplishments of our team this year, which include the Blackstone investment, being named one of the world’s 100 best places to work by Glassdoor and growing to over 15,000 people worldwide. I am so proud of what the team has accomplished.”
- Over $500M valuation
- Significant investment from Blackstone
- 15 awards: Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award 100 Best Places to Work, 6th year on Inc.’s “5000 Fastest Growing Companies” list, Investors in People (IIP) Platinum Employer of the Year award, 3 Comparably Awards: Best Company Culture, Best CEO and Best Companies for Women
- 15,000 employees, up 87.5% from 2017
- 18 offices, up 5 from 2017
- 21 new clients
- 500+ employees participated in Pride events globally
- 20 organizations and communities provided for via Food Forward program
- 252 scholarships given to employees’ children
- 6 new episodes of CXYZ podcast
- 9 articles published on Forbes
- 6M+ views of 3 viral videos
- 4 e-sports wins for TaskUs Titans
TaskUs provides next-generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology. We provide Ridiculously Good strategy and business process outsourcing utilizing revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.