DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Lithium ion Battery Market By Type (Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide, etc.), By End Use (Consumer Electronics, Renewable Based ESS, etc.), By Battery Capacity, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the lithium-ion battery market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 13% by 2023.
Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to growing usage of mobile phones and tablets, increasing number of solar projects and rising penetration of electric vehicles across the United States.
Moreover, various government-initiated schemes regarding renewable energy are resulting in increasing demand for lithium ion batteries across the country.
Additionally, technological developments are resulting in overall cost reduction of lithium ion battery production, which is further expected to positively influence United States lithium ion battery market in the coming years.
The report discusses the following aspects of Lithium ion Battery market in United States:
- Lithium ion Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide, etc.), By End Use (Consumer Electronics, Renewable Based ESS, etc.), By Battery Capacity
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- LG Chem
- A123 Systems LLC
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Tesla Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- BYD Corporation
- Saft SA
- GS Yuasa Corporation
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States Lithium ion Battery Market Outlook
6. United States Consumer Electronics Lithium ion Battery Market Outlook
7. United States Renewable Based ESS Lithium ion Battery Market Outlook
8. United States Automotive Lithium ion Battery Market Outlook
9. United States Industrial Lithium ion Battery Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends and Developments
12. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
13. United States Economic Profile
14. Trade Balance
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/532qx3/the_lithium_ion?w=4