DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Donor Egg IVF Services Market by Cycle Type (Fresh Donor Egg IVF Cycle and Frozen Donor Egg IVF Cycle) and End User (Fertility Clinic, Hospital, Surgical Center, and Clinical Research Institute) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 20" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global donor egg IVF market generated $1,668 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $3,290 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2018 to 2025.
Increase in infertility rate, rise in trend of delayed pregnancies, surge in IVF success rate, and growth in disposable income drive the growth of the IVF services market globally. However, the market growth is restricted by higher cost, complications associated with IVF treatment, and low awareness level for IVF in some underdeveloped regions.
- The frozen donor egg IVF cycle segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 9.8% (in terms of value) from 2018 to 2025.
- Canada generated the highest revenue in the global donor egg IVF services market in 2017 and is expected to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period.
- In terms of volume, most of the donor egg IVF procedures were conducted in fertility clinics, which accounted for more than half of the global donor egg IVF cycles in 2017.
- Malaysia is expected to register the highest CAGR of 15.4% (in terms of value) throughout the forecast period.
Key Players Profiled
- Virtus Health
- Monash IVF Wesley Hospital Auchenflower
- Fertility First
- Flinders Reproductive Medicine Pty Ltd.
- Fertility Associates
- Genea Oxford Fertility Limited
- SAFE Fertility Center
- Bangkok IVF Center (Bangkok Hospital)
- Bangkok IVF Center
- Damai Service Hospital
- TMC Fertility Centre
- KL Fertility & Gynaecology Centre
- Bourn Hall Fertility Center
- Southend Fertility and IVF
- Morpheus Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Bloom Fertility Center
- Cloudnine Fertility
- Chennai Fertility Center
- Shanghai Ji Ai Genetics & IVF Institute
- Shanghai United Family Hospital
- IVF NAMBA Clinic
- Sanno Hospital
- Thomson Medical Pte. Ltd.
- Raffles Medical Group
- TRIO Fertility
- The Montreal Fertility Center
- Procrea Fertility
- IVF Canada
- Sims IVF
- Merrion Fertility Clinic
- Beacon CARE Fertility
- Medfem Fertility Clinic
- The Cape Fertility Clinic
- Aevitas Fertility Clinic
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: Australia Donor Egg IVF Services Market, (Revenue and Number of Cycles)
Chapter 5: New Zealand Donor Egg IVF Services Market, (Revenue and Number of Cycles)
Chapter 6: Thailand Donor Egg IVF Services Market, (Revenue and Number of Cycles)
Chapter 7: Malaysia Donor Egg IVF Services Market, (Revenue and Number of Cycles)
Chapter 8: Rest of Asia-Pacific Donor Egg IVF Services Market, (Revenue and Number of Cycles)
Chapter 9: Canada Donor Egg IVF Services Market, (Revenue and Number of Cycles)
Chapter 10: Ireland Donor Egg IVF Services Market, (Revenue and Number of Cycles)
Chapter 11: South Africa Donor Egg Donor Egg IVF Services Market, (Revenue and Number of Cycles)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjtdr7/global_3_29?w=4