HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Soberlink, the leader in remote alcohol monitoring technology, announced Advanced Reporting, the first use of data analysis to display alcohol monitoring results. With Advanced Reporting, individuals who receive Soberlink’s reports will be able to quickly and easily understand testing results. Advanced Reporting is a breakthrough innovation that improves efficiency and enhances ease of use for Soberlink customers.
In 2011, Soberlink improved remote alcohol monitoring by developing a comprehensive system that combines a professional-grade breathalyzer, facial recognition and wireless connectivity for real-time results and reports. Today, the company continues to lead the market in providing industry-first solutions with its new intelligent reporting feature.
Prior to Soberlink's Advanced Reporting, alcohol monitoring systems did not emphasize the importance of delivering easy-to-digest reports. Designated individuals, such as recovery circles in Addiction Recovery, professionals in Workplace Compliance, and concerned parties in Family Law, had to sift through hundreds of tests to understand just one month of data.
Advanced Reporting transforms raw data into meaningful insights that can be used to support accountability for sobriety in all of Soberlink’s markets:
- Addiction Recovery: Advanced Reporting supports long-term recovery by providing easy-to-read summaries that allow recovery circles and treatment professionals to quickly draw conclusions about the monitored client’s recovery journey and intervene if necessary.
- Workplace Compliance: Advanced Reporting makes it easy to sift through years of data on single or multiple monitored clients. Processes that would have taken hours to complete can now be done almost instantaneously.
- Family Law: Advanced Reporting supports child safety during parenting time by providing concise results and alerts that allow for immediate action if necessary. The easy-to-digest reports further reduce litigation for attorneys and judges who need to read and analyze the monitored client’s results.
The intelligence now embedded in Soberlink’s Advanced Reporting makes it the world’s smartest and easiest-to-read reporting system.
- At-a-glance view with easy-to-read test icons in Green, Yellow and Red
- Automatically summarized test results, clearly displaying one of three outcomes: Compliant, Missed, Non-compliant
- Automated daily, weekly or monthly reports
- Calendar view of complete testing history on a single page
- Test details organized in a concise way at the bottom of each report
Advanced Reporting promotes Soberlink’s mission of supporting accountability for sobriety, child safety and long-term recovery by becoming the most intelligent and convenient remote alcohol monitoring technology company. To learn more about the Soberlink system, visit www.soberlink.com.
Soberlink supports accountability for sobriety through a comprehensive alcohol monitoring system. Combining a professional-grade breathalyzer with wireless connectivity, the portable design and state-of-the-art technology includes facial recognition, tamper detection and real-time results sent to designated individuals. With FDA 510(k) medical clearance, Soberlink is the trusted tool in addiction recovery, workplace compliance and family law. Soberlink documents sobriety with a high level of reliability and accuracy to foster trust and peace of mind.