NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--United Capital Financial Advisers LLC (“United Capital”), the country’s first and largest financial life management firm, gives its clients complete visibility and total control of their financial life performance with its new GuideCenterSM mobile app, available now on the App Store and Google Play.
The app brings the full capabilities of GuideCenter, United Capital’s web-based portal, to mobile devices, giving clients direct access to their advisors, finances, and progress toward goals—from the convenience of their phones. Using the GuideCenter app, clients can:
- Communicate with their advisor to track how their plan is progressing.
- Receive video messages from their advisor using VideoMessenger, United Capital’s groundbreaking video messaging tool.
- Access their MoneyMind® and HonestConversations® profiles to track and score progress towards their intentions and priorities.
- Check and update “to-do” items on their Priority Action List.
- Request changes to financial-planning assumptions on demand.
- Stay on track with their Financial Plan and Funding Score updates.
- Securely upload and access digital copies of important documents.
- Check on their portfolio to verify that it's tracking to their Investing Preferences.
The app embraces the strengths of GuideCenter’s mobile platform to keep advisors informed if anything has changed in their clients’ lives and to see any requests for changes to clients’ Financial Goals. “The GuideCenter app reflects the evolving expectations of a digitally savvy market,” said Mike Capelle, Co-Founder and Chief Platform Officer of United Capital. “Now it’s easier than ever for clients to incorporate our financial life management tools into their daily lives.”
“Consumers spend up to five hours a day on their phones,” said Joe Duran, Founder and CEO of United Capital. “They want access to their advisors anywhere, any time. Advisors who want to stay relevant to their clients need to be in their mobile devices. The GuideCenter app gives clients the tools they need to understand their financial lives and gives advisors a dynamic way to engage their clients untethered to geography. The future is bionic.”
Click here for more information about GuideCenter’s new app. To download the app, search for “GuideCenter” in the App Store or Google Play.
About United Capital Financial Partners
United Capital Financial Partners, Inc., the parent company of United Capital Financial Advisers, LLC (“United Capital”) and its consulting affiliate, is an independent financial life management firm, ranked #2 in the Barron’s 2018 list of Top 40 Independent Financial Advisors. United Capital is a registered investment advisor (RIA) offering clients objective advice and an open architecture platform that enables a wide array of investment management solutions tailored specifically to client needs. Today, United Capital has approximately $23 billion in assets under management and 89 offices nationwide. For more information, please visit www.unitedcp.com.