DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Retail Industry Analysis - Segmented by Product (Food And Grocery, Apparel, Furniture, Consumer Electronics, Personal Care, Jewellery), Type of Store, and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Retail Industry was valued at USD 23,460 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period (2018-2023), to reach USD 31,880.8 billion by 2023.
The retail market is mature and highly competitive in the developed economies of Europe and North America. On the other hand, the developing economies of Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America have been instrumental in driving the market growth.
Consumer spending, which typically accounts for around two-thirds of the GDP, has been a key indicator of the health of the retail market. Moreover, the increasing strength of online shopping has been a major driver. Apart from this, the growing smartphone penetration across countries is driving the e-commerce channel.
Also, Internet of Things (IoT) is reshaping the retail industry. It is being deployed to revolutionize the industry. However, price variation between online and brick & mortar stores can challenge the retail market growth.
- Internet Retailing is the Fastest Growing Segment in the Retail Industry
- Asia Pacific Expected to Witness the Fastest Growth Rate in the Industry
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Industry Policies
6. Retail Industry Segmentation By Product
7. Retail Industry Segmentation By Type of Store
8. Retail Industry Segmentation By Region
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Retail Industry - Company Profiles
11. Investment Analysis
12. Future Outlook of Retail Market
- Best Buy Co. Inc.
- Walmart Inc.
- Metro Group AG
- Carrefour S.A.
- The Kroger Company
- The Home Depot Inc.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Inter Ikea Systems B.V.
- Target Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8z2n3f/global_31_88?w=4