DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global High-performance Computing (HPC) Market - Segmented by Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Mode of Deployment (On-premise, On-demand), End User Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global high-performance computing (HPC) market was valued at USD 29.37 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach a value of USD 43.97 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 12.28% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
HPC has become vital to various users across government sectors, enterprises, and scientific researchers, to generate and develop advanced products and services.
There is an imminent need to develop sophisticated HPC systems and deploy them throughout academic, industry, and government institutions, while also utilizing it to address social challenges, like health, public safety, weather forecasting, climate change, and environmental protection.
Advancements in computing technology are providing various benefits, like faster computing capabilities, enhanced performance efficiency, and smarter operation & management. These factors are expected to enhance the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Expansion and Diversification of IT Industry
- Hardware Segment Occupies Major Market Share
- North America Dominated the Market
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global High-performance Computing Market Segmentation By Deployment
6. Global High-performance Computing Market Segmentation By Component
7. Global High-performance Computing Market Segmentation By End-user Application
8. Global High-performance Computing Market Segmentation By Geography
9. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
10. Vendor Market Share
11. Investment Analysis
12. Future of the High-performance Computing Market
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD)
- NEC Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Sugon Information Industry Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Microsoft Corporation
- DELL Technologies Inc.
- Cray Inc.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Amazon Web Services
- NVIDIA Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvmkw5/global?w=4