NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tagomi Holdings Inc. (“Tagomi”), the first live electronic brokerage offering prime services for sophisticated investors of Bitcoin, Ether, and other digital assets, today announced it is live and executing client trades, and that it has received the backing of several notable investors. Tagomi helps clients achieve best price execution for digital assets, who expect and require institutional operational standards, treasury management, low transaction-costs, transparency, custody solutions, and other services.
To date, Tagomi has raised $16 million from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, SV Angel, Joe Lonsdale, Brainchild, Digital Currency Group, ZhenFund, Box Group, Elad Gil, Charlie Noyes, and others.
“Cryptocurrency trading lacks the transparency and sophisticated execution that top family offices and wealth management firms have come to expect. I’m excited to see an ambitious team with the right experience in finance and technology fix this, creating a solution we trust,” said Joe Lonsdale, Founder of Palantir and Addepar.
Tagomi brings robust infrastructure and institutional services that sophisticated investors need to trade at scale. Tagomi’s management team is comprised of industry veterans in the fields of electronic trading technology, digital asset investing, compliance, and regulatory. The leadership team brings relevant operational experience from Union Square Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Virtu Financial, Two Sigma, Citadel, Nasdaq and other companies.
“At this nascent stage for digital assets, investors are seeking a better way to execute large trades,” said Jennifer Campbell, Chief Executive Officer of Tagomi. “We’re excited to have built that. Our focus is on providing our clients, which include financial institutions, high net worth individuals and other sophisticated digital asset investors, a comprehensive solution that eases the operational challenges associated with trading at scale in this emerging asset class.”
“Tagomi applies proven electronic trading solutions that these sophisticated investors have come to expect, and removes the operational hurdles commonly associated with digital asset investing,” said Greg Tusar, Chief Technology Officer of Tagomi.
“We’re a client-services first company that leverages best-in-class technology tools and multiple liquidity sources to help clients plan trades and receive best execution, tailored to their needs,” said Marc Bhargava, President of Tagomi. “We encourage clients to work with our specialists and leverage data when making execution choices. Early client feedback has proven the benefit of this distinguishing factor.”
In addition to access to cash spot markets, Tagomi’s unique combination of features include the following:
- End-to-End Solution: Tagomi provides clients with a single touch point and acts as the intermediary between sophisticated digital asset investors and cryptocurrency exchanges. More than just software, Tagomi provides a complete brokerage service including execution, capital management, and custody.
- Robust Trading Infrastructure: Tagomi has deployed an order routing infrastructure built by a team with years of experience in electronic trading. It includes advanced order routing tactics and algorithms designed to integrate both exchange and OTC liquidity.
- Advanced Execution Algorithms: Beyond smart order routing and exchange aggregation, Tagomi offers more advanced execution tactics, and the opportunity to tailor them to specific client needs.
- One-Step Settlement: Tagomi bundles order routing with settlement and cash management capabilities so that clients do not have to interact with multiple systems and exchanges.
- Custody: Tagomi works with banks and custody providers to enable secure transfers and custody on behalf of clients. Fully integrated and cold-storage solutions are available to clients with seamless on-exchange to cold-storage transfers.
- Post-Trade Reporting: Tagomi provides clients with post-trade reporting, which ensures clients see exactly how and where their trades were executed.
- Execution Consulting and Advice: Tagomi brings years of experience trading in other markets to bear in helping tailor an execution strategy for clients when deploying capital at scale to Digital Asset markets.
Tagomi has bundled its end-to-end capabilities into two initial products:
- Streamlined Execution Product: A tool tailored to the High Net Worth individual, Family Office or Fund investor looking to gain access to cryptocurrency markets. These sophisticated investors can use advanced underlying tools along with a simple, streamlined interface to monitor the value of their portfolio holdings.
- Advanced Trading Product: A tool designed for the active trader looking for aggregated access to markets and advanced execution strategies, with a user interface designed for easy, fast order entry, and advanced charting capabilities.
Tagomi is an electronic brokerage for digital assets, combining institutional-grade services with proven robust infrastructure that clients have come to expect in other institutional asset classes. Tagomi provides access to best-priced liquidity, low commissions, and maximized client returns, helping usher in transparency in otherwise opaque markets. Tagomi’s offering includes: seamless cross market execution, a library of advanced algorithms, post-trade reporting, one-click settlement and custodial solutions. By reducing frictions related to operations and infrastructure in an end-to-end trading solution, Tagomi allows clients to focus on their alpha and maximize their returns. For more information visit www.tagomi.com