AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FileCloud, a cloud-agnostic enterprise file sync and sharing platform, today announced significant traction in the global healthcare sector with customers including the Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology, SigmaCare, American Pediatric Society, Maimonides Medical Center, Columbus Regional Health and Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals. In addition, as of November 2018, FileCloud has started signing the HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA) for enterprise customers who require HIPAA compliance.
“Healthcare providers need a reliable, secure and flexible file sharing solution that enables them to provide the best care for their patients while managing the costs,” said Venkat Ramasamy, COO, FileCloud. “As regulations are evolving to protect personal data, customers need solutions that are committed to compliance for long-term — and FileCloud, as a complete platform offers just that.”
FileCloud gives customers the complete ownership of their data irrespective of their deployment model, whether on-premise, the public cloud or a hybrid infrastructure. In today’s complex healthcare ecosystem, FileCloud is garnering increased traction as a HIPAA supported file sharing solution with the following industry-specific features:
- Single sign-on (SSO), two-factor authentication (2FA) and other native security features, help customers secure critical business and patient information;
- Customers can run customized portals for sharing documents
- FileCloud offers free unlimited client/partner accounts, which can significantly reduce the cost of distributing files to a wide audience;
- Users can store, preview, view and share medical .DICOM files including X-rays, CT scans, and MRIs;
- FileCloud has updated product, policies and procedures to support HIPAA compliance.
Find out more about FileCloud: https://www.getfilecloud.com.
FileCloud is a unified, secure enterprise file service platform that organizes enterprise data, enhances collaboration and productivity, while providing ironclad data protection. FileCloud is developed by CodeLathe Inc., based in Austin, Texas. FileCloud offers powerful file sharing, sync, and mobile access capabilities on public, private and hybrid clouds. The company offers two products — Tonido for consumers, and FileCloud for businesses — that are used by millions of customers around the world, ranging from individuals to Global 2000 enterprises, educational institutions, government organizations, and managed service providers. For more information, visit www.getfilecloud.com.