NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini), a New York trust company that is a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and custodian, launched the Gemini Mobile App today, which is now available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for all users.
The Gemini Mobile App has the following features:
- Buy and sell cryptocurrency
- View market prices and portfolio value
- Set price alerts
- Set recurring buy orders
- Buy The Cryptoverse™(i.e., basket orders)
- Send and receive cryptocurrency
The Gemini Mobile App combines Gemini’s institutional-grade security with a simple and intuitive experience designed to make trading on the go easy.
“We’ve spent the last three years building the world’s most trusted cryptocurrency platform and today we are excited to extend it into the hands of our customers,” said Cameron Winklevoss, President of Gemini. “Cryptocurrency never sleeps so it’s important for us to make it easy for our customers to engage with it wherever they are and whenever they want.”
The Gemini Mobile App makes engaging with the future of money accessible to all Gemini users through the following features:
- Buy and sell on the go: Users can now you can trade cryptocurrency on the go by depositing funds into their Gemini account and buy or sell cryptocurrency with just one swipe.
- Market prices and portfolio value at a glance: Simply open the Gemini Mobile App to check prices for a given cryptocurrency and access historical price data for bitcoin, ether, litecoin, bitcoin cash, and zcash (whether or not a user is a registered customer). As users build their crypto portfolio, they can see how price changes affect the value of their portfolio.
- Set Price Alerts: Users can act fast on price movements via a price alert function that sends push notifications when a price moves above or below a certain price point – or moves by more than a certain percentage value.
- Set recurring buy orders: Users can turn on the ‘Recurring Buys’ feature to repeat an order at any frequency, time, and amount of their choosing.
- Buy The Cryptoverse™: Users can buy a basket of the cryptocurrencies available on Gemini (weighted by market capitalization) – with a single order.
Download the Gemini Mobile App from the Apple App Store here or from the Google Play Store here or visit https://geminiexchange.app.link/downloadnow and join our mission.
Visit the Gemini blog for more information on the Gemini Mobile App launch.
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a digital asset exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, and store digital assets such as bitcoin, ether, litecoin, bitcoin cash, and zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York Department of Financial Services. Gemini was founded in 2014, by brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, to build the future of money.
In September of 2018, Gemini launched the world’s first regulated stablecoin, the Gemini dollar, that combines the creditworthiness and price stability of the U.S. dollar with blockchain technology and the oversight of U.S. regulators. In December of 2017, Gemini, in partnership with the Cboe Futures Exchange, LLC, launched the first-ever bitcoin futures contract. Gemini was also the world’s first licensed exchange to offer trading and custody services for ether and zcash.
For more information, visit Gemini.com.