The US home service market is expected to increase at a significant growth rate during the forecasted period (2018-2022).
The US home service market is supported by various growth drivers, such as increased marketing by home services platforms, increase in the number of service providers, instant book/instant connect options, etc. Yet, the market faces certain challenges, such as, safety concern and costly services, diminishing worth of word-of-mouth, etc. Few market trends are also provided such as, customized job rather flat-rate or fixed-fee, increasing internet penetration, etc.
IAC (Home Adviser & Angie's List), Yelp Inc., Amazon (Amazon Home Service) and INGKA Holding B.V. (TaskRabbit) are some of the key players operating in the US home service market, whose company profiling has been done in the report. In this segment of the report, business overview, financial overview and business strategies of the companies are provided.
- Industry as a Source of Inspiration and Ideas
- Augmented Marketing by Home Services Platforms
- Growing Number of Service Providers
- Increasing GNI Per Capita in the US
- Increasing Site Visitors
- Enhanced Home Booking Platform Features
- Instant Book/Instant Connect Options
- Smartphone Penetration and Growing M-Commerce Platform
- Growing Millennial Population and Homeowners
- Increasing Urbanization and Hectic Lifestyles
- Safety Concern and Costly Services
- Diminishing Worth of Word-of-Mouth
- Customized Job Rather Flat-Rate or Fixed-Fee
- Developing Technology
- Increasing Internet Penetration
- IAC (Home Adviser & Angie's List)
- Yelp Inc.
- Amazon (Amazon Home Service)
- INGKA Holding B.V. (TaskRabbit)
Key Topics Covered
3. Market Sizing
4. Market Dynamics
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xb4d4w/the_us_home?w=4