DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Personalized Medicine Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising prevalence of chronic diseases, usage of combination biomarkers for diagnostics and adoption of complementary medicine.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc.
Scope of the Report
- On the basis of Therapeutic area, the market is divided into Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology, Antiviral and Psychiatry.
- Based on the Product, the market is divided into Personalized Medicine Therapeutics, Personalized Medicine Diagnostics, Personalized Medical Care, and Personalized Nutrition & Wellness.
- Personalized Medicine Therapeutics segment is further divided into Pharmaceuticals, Genomic Medicine, and Medical Devices.
- Personalized Medicine Diagnostics segment is again bifurcated into Genetic Testing, Direct-to-consumer Diagnostics, Esoteric Lab Services and Lab Tests.
- Personalized Medical Care is divided into Telemedicine, Healthcare Information Technology, and Diseases Management.
- Personalized Nutrition & Wellness is segmented into Retail Nutrition, Complementary Medicine and Alternative Medicine.
- By application the market is divided into Companion Diagnostics, Biomarker identification, Health Informatics, Clinical Research, Cancer Management, Infectious Diseases, Central Nervous System (Cns) Disorders, Blood Transfusion Safety, Coagulation Therapy, Diabetes, Autoimmune Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases, Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Depending upon End User, the market is divided into Hospitals, Molecular Diagnostic Laboratories and Testing facilities, Academic Institutes, clinical care and Research Laboratories, Contract Research Organizations and Bio and health informatics companies.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Market Trends
1.3 Regulatory Factors
1.4 Product Analysis
1.5 End User Analysis
1.6 Strategic Benchmarking
1.7 Opportunity Analysis
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
3.1 Current Trends
3.1.1 Rising Prevalence Of Chronic Diseases
3.1.2 Usage Of Combination Biomarkers For Diagnostics
3.1.3 Adoption Of Complementary Medicine
3.1.4 Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
3.4 Industry Attractiveness
4 Personalized Medicine Market, By Therapeutic area
5 Personalized Medicine Market, By Product
5.1 Personalized Medicine Therapeutics
5.1.2 Genomic Medicine
5.1.3 Medical Devices
5.2 Personalized Medicine Diagnostics
5.2.1 Genetic Testing
5.2.2 Direct-to-consumer Diagnostics
5.2.3 Esoteric Lab Services & Lab Tests
5.3 Personalized Medical Care
5.3.2 Healthcare Information Techno
5.3.3 Diseases Management
5.4 Personalized Nutrition & Wellness
5.4.1 Retail Nutrition
5.4.2 Complementary Medicine
5.4.3 Alternative Medicine
6 Personalized Medicine Market, By Capacity
6.1 Companion Diagnostics
6.2 Biomarker identification
6.3 Health Informatics
6.4 Clinical Research
6.5 Cancer Management
6.6 Infectious Diseases
6.7 Central Nervous System (Cns) Disorders
6.8 Blood Transfusion Safety
6.9 Coagulation Therapy
6.11 Autoimmune Diseases
6.12 Cardiovascular Diseases
7 Personalized Medicine Market, By End User
7.2 Molecular Diagnostic Laboratories and Testing facilities
7.3 Academic Institutes
7.4 Clinical care and Research Laboratories
7.5 Contract Research Organizations
7.6 Bio and health informatics companies
8 Personalized Medicine Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
9.1 Acquisitions & Mergers
9.2 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
9.3 Product Launch & Expansions
9.4 Other Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Becton Dickinson & Co.
- Foundation Medicine Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 3G Biotech
- Quest Diagnostics
- Agendia NV
- Asuragen Inc
- Biogen, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Novartis AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d87363/global?w=4