DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Wearable Injectors Market by Type, by Technology, by Application, by End-user, by Size and Forecast, 2012-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
On the basis of the type of product, body-worn patch injector devices hold 46.92% market share of global wearable injectors market. Off-Body Worn Belt Injector and Bolus Injector type devices will grow with a CAGR of 5.78% and 42.36% in term of value, respectively. North America is leading the global wearable injectors market with a CAGR of 24.48%, in terms of value. Electronic injectors is likely to surpass USD 7,861.5 million by 2024 owing shift in usage of self-administrative injectable devices and availability at economic prices.
- The demand for Global Wearable Injectors market is expected to grow at a significant rate, during forecast period. Wearable Injectors is witnessing tremendous growth owing to increasing life expectancy and fall in birth rates increasing old age population. The elderly population requires extensive care, as they are prone to illness due to low immunity levels and high recovery time. The elderly people are more susceptible to chronic diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, neurological disorders and cardiovascular diseases, thus increasing the usage of wearable injectors across the globe.
- Body-worn patch injectors are the largest contributor, in terms of value, as compared to Off-body worn belt injectors. It is expected to rise with CAGR over 5.8% by value during the forecast period, 2012-2024.
- Global Wearable Injectors market for technology segment is estimated to rise with a CAGR over 20.69% during the period of 2018-2024 with electronic injectors being the highest revenue generator, with market share of 54.76%.
- North America is the fastest growing region in the Wearable Injectors market and is expected to propel with a CAGR over 24.48% by value during the forecast period, 2018-2024 with Japan being the fastest growing market having a CAGR over 21.9% and expected to reach revenue of around USD 1,170.4 million by the end of 2024.
- Global Ageing Population
- Accelerating Pervasiveness of Chronic Diseases
- Growing Demand for Advance Drug Delivery
- Rise in Pipeline for Biologic Drugs
- Market Analysis of Drivers Over Forecast Period
- Alternative Drug Delivery Methods
- Disadvantage of Wearable Injector
- Challenges Analysis On Market Forecast
- High Usage of Wearable Injectors in Emerging Markets
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Unilife Corporation
- CeQur SA
- Sensile Medical AG
- Enable Injections
- ScPharmaceuticals, Inc.
- SteadyMed Ltd.
- Insulet Corporation
- Ypsomed Group
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Buhler Motor GmbH
- Can S.p.A.
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Wearable Injectors Market Size and Forecast (2012 - 2024)
5. Global Wearable Injectors Market, by Type
6. Global Wearable Injectors Market, by Technology
7. Global Wearable Injectors Market, by Application
8. Global Wearable Injectors Market, by End User
9. Global Wearable Injectors Market, by Geography
10. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dfhfxp/the_2018_global?w=4