AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Embarcadero Technologies, (a division of Idera, Inc.), a provider of cross-platform application developer productivity tools, today released RAD Studio 10.3. This latest release enables developers to create graphically sophisticated, high-performing apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux Server using the same native code base, so they spend less time building multi-device applications.
C++ continues to be one of the top in-demand skills for software development jobs, and is the language behind many enterprise software and game titles. In keeping with these trends, RAD Studio 10.3 includes significant investments in C++, as well as updates to improve developer productivity for both C++ and Delphi.
Product enhancements include:
- An updated Clang-enhanced compiler with C++17 support for Windows 32-bit.
- Inline variable declaration, type inference, and more for the Delphi language.
- Updated mobile platform support, including Z-Order and native controls on Android.
- Enhancements to VCL for High DPI displays, a new VCL High DPI imagelist, Per Monitor V2 support, new Windows 10 and WinRT APIs.
- RAD Server updates that include new components for simplifying JSON processing work and building backends for Sencha Ext JS web applications.
- Improved code completion and debugging for optimized builds and new libraries for C++ language.
RAD Studio 10.3 also introduces new licensing options that expand web enablement, application backend server and database capabilities for enterprise applications. These include a RAD Server single site deployment license and an InterBase ToGo for mobile deployment license in the Enterprise Edition; and a Sencha Ext JS Professional license, an InterBase ToGo for mobile deployment license, a RAD Server multi-site deployment license and an Aqua Data Studio license in RAD Studio Architect Edition.
“RAD Studio 10.3 is one of our most significant releases yet. We've updated the look and feel of the IDE to make it more effective and pleasant for extended use, and significantly enhanced our customers’ ability to build Windows 10 and multi-device applications for iOS 12 and Android 9,” said Sarina DuPont, head of product, Developer Tools at Embarcadero. “These RAD Studio enhancements make it easier and faster than ever for developers to create cross-platform native applications that are the engine for enterprise efficiency and drive business growth.”
For more information on RAD Studio 10.3 click here.
Embarcadero builds tools that solve application developer productivity problems. The company's products allow users to design, build, and run applications from a single code base across all platforms. A community of more than three million C++ and Delphi users worldwide rely on Embarcadero's award-winning products to deliver critical enterprise applications. Embarcadero is a division of Idera, Inc. To learn more, visit www.embarcadero.com.