LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Boston Globe has named Kronos Incorporated the #1 best place to work in the Largest Company category in its annual Top Places to Work ranking of the most admired workplaces in Massachusetts.
- The Boston Globe Top Places to Work initiative recognizes the most admired workplaces as voted by employees via an Energage survey that measures opinions about their company’s direction, execution, connection, management, work, pay and benefits, and engagement.
- More than 82,000 employees across hundreds of Massachusetts organizations were surveyed, with Kronos securing the top ranking.
- This is the seventh consecutive year that Kronos has made The Boston Globe list, including being ranked in the top four every year since 2013, including being #1 in 2014.
- In a Boston Globe profile, Kronos was recognized for its culture of caring and commitment to giving employees flexibility, responsibility, and respect.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain, a three-time winner of Glassdoor’s Top CEOs honor, provides insights into the company’s award-winning culture and how to use employee engagement as a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Kronos continues to be honored worldwide for its WorkInspired culture, including being named a Glassdoor Best Place to Work, a FORTUNE Best 100 Companies to Work For®, one of the top three places to work in software by Forbes, and a Great Place to Work in nearly every country where the company has a significant presence, including Australia, China, India, and the U.K.
- Kronos employs 5,600 people worldwide – including 1,500 at its global headquarters in Lowell, Mass. – with hundreds of current job openings around the world.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“When I learned Kronos would once again be named the top place to work in all of Massachusetts, my first word was: Yippee! As a company that began as a humble start-up here more than 40 years ago, this is one of the greatest honors we can receive in our home state. We are grateful to The Boston Globe for showcasing the winning organizations who understand that success comes by treating employees with dignity, respect, trust, and kindness while supporting the whole person, their careers, and their families. Employee engagement is simply great for business.”
Katie Johnson, Top Workplaces editor, The Boston Globe
“Making employees happy doesn't have to take a lot of effort or money, but it does require companies to put workers first. Our winning companies know that their people are their most valuable assets."
- See The Boston Globe Top Places to Work rankings and follow the conversation at #workboston.
- Read the featured Kronos company profile, “Software maker strives to give workers flexibility, responsibility, and respect.”
- Putting people first isn’t just good for employees – it’s good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how Kronos did it in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how we strive to be great people every day.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.