DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global CRM Outsourcing Market - by End User, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global CRM outsourcing market was USD 7.63 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD 10.66 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.74% during the forecast period.
Increase in the cost of in-house customer support was the key-driving factor for outsourcing the CRM activities. However, costumer-agent cultural differences, higher training costs associated with the CRM outsourcing, inhibiting characteristic of CRM services were some of the factors that hampered the growth of the global CRM outsourcing market.
Asia Pacific remained the fastest growing geographical region in terms of market share and revenue for CRM outsourcing market. Philippines and India are the most prominent call center destinations, though offshore destinations are becoming broader including regions such as Eastern Europe and Latin America.
Industry Trends and Updates
- June 2017 U.K. based Lloyds banking group has signed an outsourcing agreement worth $1.6 billion with IBM. Through this deal, 2000 staff will be outsourced to IBM, due to which Lloyds will save $938 million in costs, make IT more active and modernize the business.
- Capgemini SE
- Fractal Analytics Inc.
- Genpact Ltd.
- HCL Technologies
- IBM Corporation
- Mu Sigma Inc.
- Opera Solutions LLC
- Wipro Ltd.
- WNS Global Services Private Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global CRM Outsourcing Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by End-User
6. Global CRM Outsourcing Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
7. Company Market Share Analysis
8. Company Profiles
9. Industry Structure
10. Global CRM Outsourcing Market - The Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pq527f/global_crm?w=4