PRINCETON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CitiusTech, a leading provider of healthcare technology solutions and services, announced today the formation of its Advisory Board, a diverse team of industry leaders to collaborate with CitiusTech on strategy, business growth and healthcare innovation. Comprising seven globally recognized healthcare luminaries, the Advisory Board will work in collaboration with CitiusTech’s executive management team, offering strategic guidance to help drive innovation across key markets, including healthcare provider, payers, medical technology companies and services companies, and life science organizations.
“CitiusTech’s Advisory Board underscores our commitment to engage with healthcare industry leaders to truly understand key business, regulatory and technology drivers shaping our industry and determine how technology can best drive innovation across the care continuum,” said William Winkenwerder Jr., MD, Chairman of CitiusTech. “We are thrilled to have such accomplished changemakers join our team.”
Advisory Board members include:
- Michael Ash, EVP and Chief Transformation Officer at Nebraska Medicine: With over 20 years of experience in health information technology, Dr. Michael Ash has led the development of IT infrastructure and implementation of electronic health records (EHRs) in academic medical centers and health systems across the globe. Dr. Ash previously served as chief medical officer for Cerner and has been granted a dozen technology patents ranging from health forecasting to management of complex order sets.
- David Bernd, CEO Emeritus at Sentara Healthcare: David Bernd served as the Chief Executive Officer of Sentara Healthcare, a $5.2 billion integrated health system nationally recognized for quality, patient safety and innovation, for more than 20 years. He also served as chairman of the American Hospital Association Board of Trustees, making him the top elected official of the largest hospital and health system association in the United States.
- Clark Golestani, Managing Director at C Sensei Group, Ex-Global CIO at Merck: Clark Golestani has over 30 years of experience in health, life sciences and technology. Retiring from Merck in 2018 as the President of Emerging Businesses and Global CIO, Mr. Golestani oversaw Merck’s portfolio of digital health services and solutions companies, including its venture and equity funds. He currently serves as the Managing Director of C Sensei Group and is a senior advisor to New Mountain Capital.
- Frank Ingari, CEO at Growth Ally, Ex-CEO at NaviNet: As a serial entrepreneur, former CEO and board member, Frank Ingari has over 35 years of experience in IT and healthcare services. He was an accountable care pioneer as CEO of Essence Healthcare, the first Medicare Advantage plan to achieve 5 Stars without owning a provider network. He also founded Lumeris, the #1 KLAS-rated Population Health Services company and served as CEO of NaviNet, leading its turnaround and successful sale to NantHealth.
- Kenneth Letkeman, SVP and CIO at Houston Methodist: Kenneth Letkeman is the Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Houston Methodist – a leading academic medical center in the Texas Medical Center and six community hospitals serving the Greater Houston area. Mr. Letkeman previously served as the Chief Information Officer at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center and as the CEO for Marshfield Clinic Information Services (MCIS).
- Patty Morrison, Ex-EVP, Customer Support Services, and CIO at Cardinal Health: Patty Morrison served as Executive Vice President of Customer Support Services and Chief Information Officer of Cardinal Health and was responsible for the company's enterprise-wide information technology. Her experience spans over 30 years and includes senior-level IT positions at Motorola, Procter and Gamble, General Electric, Quaker Oats, PepsiCo and Office Depot. Ms. Morrison is also on the board of directors at Splunk and Aramark.
- Brad Wilson, CEO Emeritus at BCBS of North Carolina: Brad Wilson served as President and CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina for almost 8 years, holding a variety of senior-level positions before being named CEO. Under his leadership, BCBSNC grew to a $9 billion company serving over 3.8 million customers. Mr. Wilson has also served as Director of the BCBS Association, AHIP and numerous other national and state healthcare organizations.
“It is an honor and privilege for us to work with such an accomplished group of healthcare leaders. We look forward to engaging with our Advisory Board and over 100 healthcare clients to design, build and support better technology solutions to address complex industry challenges,” said Rizwan Koita, CEO of CitiusTech.
CitiusTech has made significant changes to its business strategy over the last year, including a transformational initiative to realign its offerings around four key proficiencies – Enterprise Applications, Data Management, Performance Management and Data Science & Consulting. It recently made a strategic investment in FluidEdge Consulting, a specialized healthcare management consulting company based in Philadelphia, PA, enabling it to strategically engage with healthcare customers, leverage technology to define enterprise solutions, and build and deploy these solutions to drive business performance.
CitiusTech (www.citiustech.com) is a specialist provider of healthcare technology services and solutions to medical technology companies, providers, payers and life sciences organizations, with over 3,200 professionals worldwide. CitiusTech’s services and solutions include healthcare software development, healthcare interoperability, regulatory compliance, BI/analytics, consumer engagement, care coordination and population health management. CitiusTech helps customers accelerate innovation in healthcare through solutions and accelerators for clinical quality reporting, healthcare big data, cloud computing, mobile health and predictive analytics. With cutting-edge technology expertise, world-class service quality and a global resource base, CitiusTech consistently delivers best-in-class solutions and an unmatched cost advantage to healthcare clients worldwide.