DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wearable Injectors Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- High Prevalence of Chronic Diseases, Cardiovascular Disease, Blood Disorders, and Infectious Disease
- Growing Popularity Among Patients Related to Wearable Devices
- Rising Incidences of Needlestick Injuries
- Adoption of Technologically Advanced Products
- Preference Towards Alternative Drug Delivery Modes
- Recent Advancement in the Wearable Technology
Global Wearable Injectors Market by Type
- Body Worn Pathch Injectors
- Off Body Worn Pathch Injectors
Global Wearable Injectors Market by Application
- Infectious Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Autoimmune Disease
Global Wearable Injectors Market by End Use Industry
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Specialty Clinics
- Home Care Settings
- SteadyMed Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sensile Medical AG
- Debiotech S.A.
- CeQur S.A.
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Ypsomed AG
- Insulet Corporation
- Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Wearable Injectors Market Overview
4. Wearable Injectors Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Wearable Injectors Market by Type
6. Global Wearable Injectors Market by Application
7. Global Wearable Injectors Market by End Use Industry
8. Global Wearable Injectors Market by Region 2018-2024
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/prrn33/the_global?w=4