DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Real World Evidence Solutions Market - Segmented by Component, Therapeutic Area, End-User (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers, Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Companies), and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market is expected to register a CAGR of nearly 14% during 2018-2023.
For pharmaceutical companies to bring a new drug molecule to market, it takes several years with increasing drug development lifecycle. They invest billions of dollars in research and development with little probability of success.
To shorten the drug development cycles, pharma research centers need a clear insight into treatment options that work in a wide population compared to few patient pool in clinical trials.
The use of Real-world evidence (RWE) insights is increasing because pharma and biotech companies believe that RWE can be important in drug development and life-cycle management and also increase efficiency in innovation and cost of clinical trials.
Big pharmaceutical companies use a clinical-genomic database with tumor sequencing information for cancer discovery studies and targeted drug development.
Companies are able to broaden their indication range and conduct a small number of clinical trials for rare biomarker-defined population; this is contributing to the growth of real world evidence solutions market.
- Shift from Volume to Value Based Care
- Increasing Aging Population and Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Delays in Drug Development and the Subsequent Increase in Development Costs Restraints
- Unwillingness to Rely on Real-World Studies
Major Market Developments
- IBM unveiled a new data science and machine learning platform and an elite consulting team to help them accelerate their AI journeys.
- Icon PLC
- Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
- SAS Institute
- Syneos Health
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Segmentation
8. Company Profiles & Competitive Landscape
9. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k7hdk7/global_real_world?w=4