DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Vitamin D Supplements Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global vitamin D supplements market is expected to register exponential growth, with a double-digit CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period (2018-2023), due to the hectic lifestyle, increasing health consciousness, evolving dietary patterns, and the increasing demand for vitamin supplements, in the backdrop of emerging cases of micronutrient deficiencies.
Dietary supplements are continuously evolving, in order to cater to the niche population segments (pregnant and breast-feeding women, geriatric, and pediatric nutrition) and due to intensive fortification initiatives undertaken by governments, the world over. The increasing awareness related to vitamin supplements has led to favorable sentiments toward the vitamin supplements market.
Major Market Developments
- Researchers from Medical College of Georgia at University of Augusta have quoted, based on randomized trials that large dosage of vitamin D rapidly reduces arterial stiffness.
- The US-based Pure Mountain Botanicals launched a new product - 5000 IU Vitamin D3 Drops that can be conveniently consumed with juice, water, or any beverage.
Key Topics Covered
2. Vitamin D Supplements Research Approach and Methodology
3. Vitamin D Supplements Market Overview
4. Vitamin D Supplements Market Segmentation
5. Vitamin D Supplements Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiles
- Abott Nutrition
- Bayer AG
- Cadila Pharmaceutical
- Glanbia PLC
- Natures Bounty Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/586zlh/the_global?w=4