TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--High Park Holdings Ltd. (“High Park”), a subsidiary of Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY), today unveiled a broad-based portfolio of cannabis brands including three new, original brands exclusive to the Canadian adult-use market: Canaca™, Dubon™ and Yukon Rove. High Park’s comprehensive brand portfolio reflects the breadth of consumer preferences and includes a diverse range of quality and innovative products.
“The launch of the world’s largest federally legal cannabis market is only days away and High Park is ready to be a part of history,” said Adine Fabiani-Carter, Chief Marketing Officer at High Park. “We believe great brands are the engine of an enduring and vibrant cannabis industry and we’re excited for Canadians to finally have safe-access to unique consumer-driven brands and quality-assured products.”
Three New Canadian Brands
High Park is proud to unveil three original cannabis brands for the Canadian market, created by artisans and grown by master horticulturalists dedicated to their craft and sustainable practices.
- Canaca™ proudly builds on its homegrown heritage with cannabis whole flower, pre-roll and oil products handcrafted by and for Canadian cannabis enthusiasts.
- Dubon™ is a vibrantly Québécois cannabis brand and champion of inspired, creative living. Dubon offers master-crafted cannabis strains as whole flower and pre-rolls, exclusively available through the Société québécoise du cannabis in Québec (SQDC).
- Yukon Rove™ is a cannabis brand born “wild and free” with the unique spirit of Northern-Canada. An assortment of local favorite strains will be available from Yukon Rove in whole flower and pre-rolls, exclusively in the Yukon territory.
Broad-Based Brand Portfolio
In addition to the brands listed above (and as previously announced), High Park has secured the exclusive rights to produce and distribute a broad-based portfolio of adult-use cannabis brands and products in Canada, subject to applicable laws and regulations. These brands include:
- Irisa™ is a women’s wellness brand created with modern health and wellness seekers in mind. Irisa products include cannabis pre-rolls and oil drops designed to naturally integrate with consumers’ self-care rituals.
- Grail™ is a super-premium cannabis brand that offers discerning connoisseurs a collection of sought-after strains and top-shelf products.
- Marley Natural™ is crafted with deep respect for natural wellbeing and the positive potential of the herb. Marley Natural products include whole flower, pre-rolls, vape oil cartridges and cannabis-infused edibles.*
- Dutchy™ is a popular brand of choice for more frequent consumers. Dutchy’s social and community-minded products include whole-flower, pre-rolls and vape oil cartridges.*
- Headlight™ offers experienced consumers best-in-class quality focusing on cannabis concentrates, waxes and high potency vape oil cartridges.*
- Goodship® makes award-winning cannabis edibles. The Goodship brand is known for its delectable cannabis-infused baked goods, chocolates and confections.*
- Wallops™ are creators of high-intensity chews and confections.* Wallops products satisfy daring cannabis consumers with a stunningly bold flavor experience.
*Vape oil cartridges, cannabis concentrates, waxes and cannabis edibles are not anticipated to be permitted under Canadian adult-use legislation on October 17, 2018. The Government of Canada has indicated that edibles will be permitted no later than 12 months after the legislation comes into force. Other forms may be permitted at a later date.
National Supply Partnerships
High Park anticipates fulfilling adult-use supply agreements and purchase orders in Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Northwest Territories, Saskatchewan and the Yukon this year as adult-use legalization takes effect. Irisa, Grail, Canaca, Dubon and Yukon Rove will be available in select jurisdictions across Canada for the launch of the adult-use market on October 17th. Marley Natural is anticipated to launch later in 2018, and the remaining brands in the High Park portfolio will launch as laws and regulations permit.
About High Park Company™
Based in Toronto and led by a team with deep experience in cannabis and global consumer brands, High Park was established to develop, produce, sell, and distribute a broad-based portfolio of adult-use cannabis brands and products. High Park is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tilray, Inc., a global leader in cannabis cultivation, processing, and distribution. Tilray will continue to serve patients in Canada and around the world with a diverse range of pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products as High Park focuses on creating distinctive products for adult consumers.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-looking Statements
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and “forward-looking information” within the meaning of Canadian securities laws, or collectively, forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements in this press release may be identified by the use of words such as, “may”, “would”, “could”, “will”, “likely”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe, “intend”, “plan”, “forecast”, “project”, “estimate”, “outlook” and other similar expressions, including statements in respect to Tilray’s intention to launch brands through its affiliates. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, including assumptions in respect of current and future market conditions, the current and future regulatory environment and future approvals and permits. Actual results, performance or achievement could differ materially from that expressed in, or implied by, any forward-looking statements in this press release, and, accordingly, you should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements and they are not guarantees of future results. Forward-looking statements involve significant risks, including the risks discussed under the caption “Risk Factors” in Tilray, Inc.’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the three and six months ended June 30, 2018 (a copy of which may be obtained at www.sec.gov and www.sedar.com), assumptions, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual future results or anticipated events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statements. Tilray does not undertake and specifically declines any obligation to update any forward-looking statements that are included herein, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.