DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Czech Republic - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in the Czech Republic's telecommunications market. The report analyses the fixed-line, mobile and broadband sectors.
The Czech Republic has a sophisticated telecom market which over the years has attracted investment from a number of major European telcos.
The incumbent telco O2 Czech Republic remains the dominant player though alternative operators are gaining market share, partly through organic growth and partly though merger and acquisition activity. The company has secured marginal revenue growth in recent years despite the gradual customer migration from fixed-line to mobile networks for voice and data services.
The company has transitioned itself to face these market challenges, having split into separate divisions and created the CETIN unit to manage the fixed and mobile networks while also operating as a wholesale network provider.
- O2 expecting half of its broadband services to be delivered by fixed wireless by 2020;
- Vodafone acquires UPC Hungary from Liberty Global;
- Regulator preps for 700MHz auction in 2019 for 5G services;
- Wireless broadband remaining popular;
- Broadband subscriber base shows steady growth;
- T-Mobile CR launches home LTE broadband service;
- T-Mobile to close 3G services by 2020;
- Report update includes the regulator's annual report and market reports to March 2018; telcos' operating and financial data to Q2 2018; recent market developments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Statistics
2. Telecommunications Market
3. Regulatory Environment
4. Fixed Network Operators
5. Telecommunications Infrastructure
6. Broadband Market
7. Mobile Communications
- esk Radiokomunikace
- EZ ICT Services
- GTS Czech
- Nej TV
- Nordic Telecom
- O2 Czech Republic
- RIO Media
- T-Mobile Czech Republic
- UPC esk Republika
- Vodafone Czech Republic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w8jmfd/czech_republic?w=4