DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Orthopedic Software Market - Segmented by Product, Mode of Delivery, Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global orthopedic software market is expected to register a CAGR of nearly 5% during 2018-2023.
The rising aging population is expected to boost the growth of the market over the forecast period. Other factors which are driving the orthopedic software market growth are increasing orthopedic problems and injuries, rising adoption of minimal invasive surgeries, and increasing R&D and technological advancements.
Shortage of skilled IT professionals will restrain the growth of the market. Moreover, other factors such as absence of healthcare insurances in emerging economy countries is also hindering the growth of this market.
North America is the biggest market for global orthopedic software market due to owing to the growing investment from key players in the development of these software's, and rising demand for minimal invasive surgical procedures in the region. Even the adoption rate of new software's and its usage is more in this region.
Major Market Developments
- Brainlab announced the addition of Brainlab Digital Operating Room (Digital O.R.) integration solutions into the Attainia Inc. database, an industry leading software for capital equipment planning for the healthcare market.
- Brainlab AG
- Greenway Health
- HealthFusion Inc.
- Materialise NV
- McKesson Corporation
- Medstrat Inc.
- Merge Healthcare Inc.
- Quality Systems Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Orthopedic Software Market Overview
6. Orthopedic Software Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
7. Orthopedic Software Market Segmentation
8. Key Players & Competitive Landscape
9. Future of the Orthopedic Software Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/brzbn2/global_orthopedic?w=4