DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Organic Skin Care Market Size, Share - Segmented by Product Type, by Distribution Channel, and by Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global organic skin care market is expected to grow with a value CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
In the current market scenario, consumers are constantly seeking eco-friendly, ethically labelled products which are free from harsh chemicals they believe to be bad for their health and environment. This is a major factor for the growth of organic skin care market across the globe.
Highly populated countries like India, Brazil and Mexico have an increased purchasing power - and thus, leading to the overall growth in purchasing of organic skin care products. Such countries are also establishing a favorable regulatory environment for investments in organic skin care products.
- Emerging Nanotechnology Applications in Personal Care Products to Drive the Organic Skin Care Market
- Facial Care - The Fastest Growing Segment in the Organic Skin Care Market
- North America Holds the Largest Demand in the Organic Skin Care Market
Major Market Developments
- Beauty behemoth L'Oreal launched an entirely new sustainable label called Seed Phytonutrients, which is about to bring the farmer's market to the consumer's beauty cabinet.
- L'Oreal and Camilla Cabello team up on the launch of Havana makeup collection which was made up of five color products.
2. Organic Skin Care Market Insights
3. Organic Skin Care Market Dynamics
4. Organic Skin Care Market Segmentation
5. Organic Skin Care Market Regional Analysis
6. Organic Skin Care Market Competitive Landscape
7. Organic Skin Care Market Company Profiles
- Royal Labs Natural Cosmetics Inc.
- MANA Products Inc.
- Colorado Quality Products
- Starflower Essentials
- Gordon Labs Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Avon Products Inc.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kao Corporation
- The Body Shop International PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84tbm5/global_organic?w=4