DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Leather Goods Market - by Mode of Sale, Product, and Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Industry Trends and Updates (2018-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The input costs for leather products have increased, hence due to the large price of raw materials the profit margin for the companies has reduced. The prices in this market can be high, especially for the luxury leather products, which does not target on a huge consumer base, which can sometimes cause a hindrance in this market.
Asia Pacific in the last few years has generated the highest revenue in the world for leather goods. The developing countries of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA, such as India, China and Dubai will continue to grow in demand in the near future as well due to the rising disposable income and rising inclination towards designer leather bags and accessories.
North America also holds one of the biggest markets for this industry. China, Taiwan. Korea, Mexico and the European countries have been some of the biggest importers of leather products during the previous decade.
Industry Structure & Updates
- Due to high competition in this industry, companies have come up with new strategies like expansion and acquisition, which enables them to increase market presence and expand their customer base.
- Giorgio Armani
- Gianni Versace
- VF Corporation
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Ralph Lauren
- Mot Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH)
- Valentino Fashion Group
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Leather Goods market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Mode of Sale
6. Global Leather Goods market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Product
7. Global Leather Goods market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8. Vendor Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
10. Industry Structure
11. Global Leather Goods market - The Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rvjngd/global_leather?w=4