SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lighter Capital, the leading fintech lender to tech startups, today announced that it has launched the Lighter Capital Client Perks program, a unique bundling of popular business tools and services that customers can use for free, or at a dramatic discount, to accelerate their growth. The program provides startups funded by Lighter Capital up to $75,000 in savings from more than 30 select providers of cloud hosting, HR and financial services, marketing and sales automation, CRM, and more.
The program is born out of the symbiotic relationship between Lighter Capital, the early stage tech startups it funds, and the ecosystem of vendors that want access to these startups. Some of Lighter Capital’s clients can also sell through this channel. In fact, over 10 percent of the companies providing services via the new perks program are Lighter Capital clients and are now leveraging the company’s relationships.
“We recognize that in today’s business environment, it takes more than money for tech startups to achieve success – so we’ve assembled a lineup of services specially catered to assist early-stage companies,” said BJ Lackland, CEO of Lighter Capital. “Our goal is to help startups grow. We'd love it if companies can receive enough savings from these perks that they effectively pay us no interest on our loans. That's a great benefit for everyone.”
Service providers currently participating in the Lighter Capital Client Perks program include:
- AWS (Cloud Hosting)
- Bizible (Marketing Tech & Services)
- BLASTMedia (PR)
- Boast Capital (HR & Financial Services)
- Bookly (HR & Financial Services)
- Carta (HR & Financial Services)
- Client Success (BI & Reporting)
- Chargebee (BI & Reporting)
- ChartMogul (BI & Reporting)
- Curricula (Security)
- EGFS (HR & Financial Services)
- Expensify (HR & Financial Services)
- Foundersuite (Investor Relations)
- First Cut (Marketing Tech & Services)
- Grow (BI & Reporting)
- Gusto (HR & Financial Services)
- Hawke Media (Marketing Tech & Services)
- Hubspot (Marketing Tech & Services)
- Human Interest (HR & Financial Services)
- Intercom (Sales Tech & Enablement)
- Koble (Business Development)
- Outreach (Sales Tech & Enablement)
- PipeDrive (Sales Tech & Enablement)
- SaaSOptics (BI & Reporting)
- Tri Net (HR & Financial Services)
- Visible VC (BI & Reporting)
In total, the Lighter Capital Client Perks program offers startups more than $75,000 in combined savings on business software and services.
Since 2010, Lighter Capital has funded more than 270 startup companies with over 450 rounds of financing totaling more than $125 million. Entrepreneurs can receive from $50,000 up to $2 million in capital to help them get to the next level, without giving up equity or control of their company. Lighter Capital has developed an online application process that reduces the amount of time it takes entrepreneurs to raise capital by 90 percent.
For more information about Lighter Capital and the Lighter Capital Client Perks program, visit www.lightercapital.com/perks.
About Lighter Capital
Lighter Capital is a fintech company that has created a new fundraising path for early-stage tech companies. We understand that an entrepreneur’s two greatest constraints are time and money, and we’ve developed a funding instrument that solves for both. We provide founders up to $2 million of non-dilutive growth capital in a fraction of the time it takes to raise from traditional sources. Based in Seattle, we've invested over $125 million in 270 companies across the US.