SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, has been recognized as a Leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites for the fifth consecutive time. Cornerstone OnDemand was positioned highest on the ability to execute.1
The Gartner Magic Quadrant is an annual market research report that maps out the competitive positioning of four quadrants: Leaders, Visionaries, Niche Players and Challengers. Based on Cornerstone OnDemand’s completeness of vision and ability to execute, the company has been positioned in the Leaders quadrant since the report was introduced in 2013.
According to Gartner, “Automation of talent management processes, developing the workforce and improving integration are among the top drivers of investments in talent management suites, along with achieving a single user interface across the many talent-related processes.” The report also states, “By 2020, 30 percent of global midmarket and large enterprises will have invested in a cloud-deployed HCM suite for administrative HR and talent management, but will still need to use point solutions for 20 percent to 30 percent of their HCM requirements.”
Cornerstone’s comprehensive solution comprises four product suites that help organizations of all sizes recruit, manage and develop their people. The four Cornerstone product suites include:
- The Cornerstone Recruiting suite, which helps talent acquisition teams find, hire and onboard top talent.
- The Cornerstone Learning suite, which gives organizations the tools to create a continuous learning culture that goes beyond compliance training. This includes Cornerstone Content Anytime, a subscription service that offers curated, modern learning content.
- The Cornerstone Performance suite, which allows management to benchmark its people's performance and provide feedback that matters.
- The Cornerstone HR suite, which centralizes employee data and enables a more personalized, modern HR experience to engage employees.
Cornerstone works with more than 3,350 clients spanning over 37 million users and 192 countries. Clients range from multinational enterprises to midsize companies and small businesses, and extend across all industries. This includes leading organizations such as BMW, Nestlé, Fossil Group, T-Mobile, Kohler Co. and Medtronic, as well as the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the University of Southern California and Team Rubicon.
A complimentary copy of the full report is available on the Cornerstone website at https://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/landing/gartner.
- To learn how organizations are using Cornerstone’s software to support their talent management initiatives, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com/clients.
- To learn more about Cornerstone’s learning and human capital management software, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com/products.
1Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites, Jeff Freyermuth, Ron Hanscome, Melanie Lougee, Jason Cerrato, 20 September 2018.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software. The company’s solutions help organizations to realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by more than 3,350 clients worldwide, spanning over 37 million users across 192 countries and 43 languages. To learn more about Cornerstone, visit us on Twitter, Facebook and our blog. www.cornerstoneondemand.com.