DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Power Semiconductor Market - by Material, Component, Industry, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global power semiconductor market was 36.8 billion USD in 2017 and will reach 52.1 billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.97% during the period.
The introduction of fifth-generation (5G) mobile communication will drive the market. Growth in renewable energy sectors such as wind and solar power generation and growing consumer electronics market are driving the market growth. However, limited technological advancements in the power semiconductors market have hampered the growth of the market.
In Asia-Pacific, China has leading automotive market and leading producer of electric vehicles in the world, which is driving the market in this region. Germany and France are leading domestic markets in Europe.
Industry Trends & Updates
- ROHM and GaN Systems announced their collaboration with the goal of contributing to the continuing evolution of power electronics.
- FormFactor, an industry-leading electrical test and measurement supplier to the semiconductor industry, introduced the TESLA200 high power semiconductor probing system. Designed specifically for IGBT and power MOSFET device measurements, the TESLA200 provides accurate data at up to 10,000 V and up to 600 A current.
- Texas Instruments
- ON Semiconductor
- Fuji Electric
- ST Microelectronics
- GaN Systems
- and more...
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Power Semiconductor Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Material
6. Global Power Semiconductor Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Component
7. Global Power Semiconductor Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Industry
8. Global Power Semiconductor Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
11. Industry Structure
12. Global Power Semiconductor Market - The Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gslbvq/global_power?w=4