DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Dry Shampoo Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global dry shampoo market is projected to grow at the rate of 6.25% during the forecast period 2018 to 2023.
Most of the dry shampoo contains alcohol or corn starch which absorbs grease and excess oil present in the hair. Also, dry shampoo gives a shiny and fresh look to the hair compare to normal liquid shampoo. These factors are attracting consumers to buy more dry shampoo products compare to normal shampoo.
Rising preference for organic and natural hair care products is another major factor driving growth of dry shampoo market across the globe. Moreover, growing influence of the fashion industry and advertisements is another factor driving sales of dry shampoo from last few years.
Innovation is critical in the hair category because consumers, predominantly women, have an evolving cycle of hair concerns and are constantly changing their hairstyle which is likely to play major role in dry shampoo market growth in upcoming years.
- Growing Preference for Convenient Personal Care Products to Drive the Dry Shampoo Market Growth
- Spray Form of Dry Shampoo is Likely to Witness Fastest Growth during the Forecast Period
- Rising Demand for Hair Care Products to Drive the Market Growth in Asia-Pacific
Major Developments in the Market
- Yellow Wood Partners has acquired Freeman Beauty, from the equity firm Champlain Capital.
- Revlon Inc. announced a new organization structure that enables Revlon to meet its long-term growth objectives and effectively compete in the rapidly evolving global beauty industry. This new business structure is expected to strengthen the focus of Revlon on building brand equity and gaining customer satisfaction.
Key Topics Covered
2. Dry Shampoo Market Insights
3. Dry Shampoo Market Dynamics
4. Dry Shampoo Market Segmentation
5. Dry Shampoo Market by Geography
6. Competitive Landscape of Dry Shampoo Market
7. Company Profiles
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Coty Inc.
- Henkel AG & Company KGaA
- Kao Corporation
- L'Oreal SA
- New Avon LLC
- Pierre Fabre
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Revlon Inc.
- Shiseido Company Ltd.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q2jkkd/global_dry?w=4