Global B2B E-Commerce has evolved into a multi-trillion dollar market and is expected to see further growth over the next several years.
By 2020, B2B E-Commerce sales are projected to be more than two times higher than global online retail sales. Given this potential, B2B sellers worldwide count on E-Commerce to drive revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction.
One of the major B2B E-Commerce trends revealed in the report is that B2B customers increasingly demand online shopping experiences similar to those in B2C digital commerce. These include expectation of round-the-clock availability and a personalized approach.
Furthermore, the role of M-Commerce in B2B is rising, with more than one in two B2B buyers using mobile devices for some part of their purchasing journey.
Following these trends, a top priority for B2B executives worldwide is ensuring a seamless omnichannel experience for their customers.
Similar to digital retail, online marketplaces play an important role in driving the growth of B2B E-Commerce. Marketplace platforms such as Alibaba.com, ThomasNet and Amazon Business attract millions of users worldwide, and more B2B companies plan to start selling on marketplaces within the next two years.
Questions Answered in this Report
- How large will global B2B E-Commerce sales be in 2020?
- What are the top B2B E-Commerce trends in 2018?
- Which factors are most important to B2B E-Commerce sellers and buyers?
- What is the size of the B2B E-Commerce market in major economies worldwide?
- What are the most popular B2B E-Commerce marketplaces?
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- B2W Companhia Digital
- eBay Inc.
- EC21 Inc.
- Flipkart Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
- IndiaMart InterMesh Ltd.
- Magento Inc.
- Mercateo AG
- Newegg Business Inc.
- PT Bhinneka Mentari Dimensi
- PayPal Holdings Inc.
- ThomasNet Inc.
- Wer Liefert Was GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xqmnh3/global_b2b?w=4