SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MapR® Technologies, Inc., the industry's leading data platform for AI and Analytics, announced today the addition of a long list of notable, new awards and accolades to its roster, as follows:
- 2018 IoT Evolution Product of the Year Awards – The MapR Data Platform was honored as one of the best, most innovative products and solutions powering the Internet of Things.
- 2018 Stratus Awards for Cloud Computing – MapR was recognized in the Artificial Intelligence category, as one of the companies “truly changing the way we all interact with organizations and each other.”
- Database Trends and Applications (DBTA) “Cool Companies in Cognitive Computing for 2018” – MapR was recognized for, “Providing a data platform for AI and analytics, that enables enterprises to inject analytics into their business processes to increase revenue, reduce costs, and mitigate risks that helps address the data complexities of high-scale and mission-critical distributed processing, across cloud to the edge, IoT analytics, and container persistence.”
- Database Trends and Applications (DBTA) “Readers’ Choice Awards 2018” – MapR Event Streams (MapR-ES) was the winner in the “Best Streaming Solution” category for its ability to “help businesses analyze data in motion, simplify the development of applications, and extend the value of existing systems by integrating with already implemented applications along with supporting both structured and unstructured data.” MapR Edge was also named a finalist in the “Best IoT Solution” category.
- 2018 Datanami Readers’ & Editors’ Choice Awards – MapR Edge was named a Readers’ Choice award winner in the “Best Big Data Product or Technology: Internet of Things” category because it is “streamlining the management of emerging big data and IoT applications with its platform, which combines some of the most powerful emerging technologies in distributed computing, like Hadoop, NoSQL, and stream processing.
- The Tech Tribune, “2018 Best Tech Startups in San Jose” – MapR was included on the Tech Tribune’s very best tech startups based on its revenue potential, leadership team, brand/product traction and competitive landscape.
“We are delighted to have our continued hard work and dedication to making DataOps more effective, efficient and affordable recognized not only by the most highly respected voices in our industry, but also by our peers and end customers,” said Bill Peterson, vice president industry solutions, MapR. “Indeed, we believe it is an enviable testament to the MapR Data Platform’s ability to help DataOps free data from limitations, and unleash greater capabilities, insight and value, in less time, and at lower cost.”
Tweet this: .@MapR Recognized by IoT, Cloud Computing, Cognitive Computing, Streaming, and Customer Choice Awards https://mapr.com/company/press-releases/ #IoT #AI #Cloud #ArtificialIntelligence #Edge #CognitiveComputing #Streaming #BigData
MapR Technologies, provider of the industry’s leading data platform for AI and Analytics, enables enterprises to inject analytics into their business processes to increase revenue, reduce costs, and mitigate risks. MapR addresses the data complexities of high-scale and mission critical distributed processing from the cloud to the edge, IoT analytics, and container persistence. Global 2000 enterprises trust the MapR Data Platform to help them solve their most complex AI and analytics challenges. Amazon, Cisco, Google, Microsoft, SAP and other leading businesses are all part of the MapR ecosystem. For more information, visit mapr.com.
MapR is a registered trademark of MapR Technologies, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other names and brands may be the property of others.