DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market by Type (Polymer, Metal), Application (Implants & Prosthesis, Prototyping & Surgical Guides, Tissue Engineering, Hearing Aid), Form (Powder, Liquid), and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The biocompatible 3D printing materials market size is estimated to be USD 308.1 million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 832.7 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 22.0% between 2018 and 2023.
The increasing demand for biocompatible 3D printing materials in medical applications is one of the most significant factors driving the biocompatible 3D printing materials market. 3D printing is a process used for creating objects directly, by adding materials layer by layer in a variety of ways, depending on the technology used.
3D printing technologies are developed to encourage and drive innovations with unique design freedom; these technologies are tool-less processes that reduce the excessive costs and lead times. By using biocompatible 3D printing materials, various components of a structure can be designed. The high cost of materials is restraining the mass adoption of the 3D printing technology in various applications.
- The biocompatible 3D printing polymer market is projected to register a high CAGR during the forecast period.
- The biocompatible 3D printing materials market in the tissue engineering application is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The biocompatible 3D printing materials in the powder form is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The biocompatible 3D printing materials market in APAC is projected to register the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2023.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market, By Type
8 Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market, By Form
9 Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market, By Application
10 Biocompatible 3D Printing Materials Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- 3D Composites
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- Advanced Solutions, Inc.
- Apium Additive Technologies GmbH
- Arcam AB
- Aspect Biosystems Ltd.
- Bioink Solutions, Inc.
- Cellink AB
- Concept Laser GmbH
- Detax Ettlingen
- Elix Polymers S.L.U
- Envisiontec, Inc.
- Eos GmbH Electro Optical Systems
- Evonik Industries AG
- Fibretuff Medical Biopolymers, Llc
- Formlabs, Inc.
- Hoganas AB
- Medprin Regenerative Medical Technologies Co., Ltd.
- PMG 3D Tech. (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Poly-Med, Inc.
- Renishaw Plc
- Sandvik AB
- Stratasys Ltd.