DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Text Analytics Market - Segmented by Deployment Model, Application (Predictive Analytics, Fraud Management, Risk Management, Business Intelligence), End User, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global text analytics market was valued at USD 3.95 billion and is expected to reach USD 10.38 billion by 2023 with an expected CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
- Growing Demand for Social Media Analytics
- Cloud-based Model to Exhibit Highest Growth
- Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
- Linguamatics commenced the integration of their NLP platform at Atrius Health to recognize and collect crucial clinical and hidden clinical unstructured patient data, which is projected to compel other companies to increase the usage of text analytics.
- Rosoka Software announced the launch of analyst's notebook, Rosoka Text Analytics, which can be used to analyze unstructured documents in over 200 languages. This is expected to boost the company's audience reach thereby fueling the financials.
- SAS launched a new platform for analytics enhancing the visual data mining and machine learning. Furthermore, it includes visual text analytics, which eases deep learning, forecasting, and text analytics, which is expected to ascend the company's product portfolio and generate revenue.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Bitext Innovations S.L.
- Clarabridge Inc.
- Confirmit AS
- Infegy Inc.
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Lavastorm Analytics
- Lexalytics Inc.
- Medallia Inc.
- Megaputer Intelligence Inc.
- OdinText Inc.
- RapidMiner Inc.
- SAP SE
- TheySay Limited
7. Company Market Share
8. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wswsp8/global_10?w=4