NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Blue Apron (NYSE: APRN), known for delivering incredible meal experiences, today announced The September Whole30: a new selection of Whole30 Approved® recipe offerings intended to ease meal planning and preparation for customers following the 30-day lifestyle program. Beginning September 3rd and continuing through the end of the month, Blue Apron will offer customers three Whole30 Approved® recipes each week.
"I have never seen such an overwhelming response to a campaign as when we announced in January that Blue Apron would be offering two Whole30 meals on its weekly menus,” said Melissa Hartwig, Whole30 CEO. “Our community already loved the simplicity and convenience of Blue Apron, but offering Whole30 Approved® meals was a game-changer, especially for people trying our program for the first time. I’m sure our social media feeds will be overloaded with excited emojis when we announce they're coming back in September with all-new recipes and three meals a week."
“We are excited to partner with Whole30 for a second time,” said Christine Fu, Head of Partnerships, Blue Apron. “All of the recipes were designed with ease in mind, many of which can be prepared in 25 minutes or less. We look forward to offering Whole30 fans a selection of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes as they follow the program throughout the month of September.”
The Blue Apron Whole30 recipes that will be available on Blue Apron’s Two-Serving Plan beginning September 3rd include:
Week of September 3:
- Mediterranean Salmon with Sautéed Kale & Zucchini
- Crispy Chicken Tenders & Mashed Potatoes with Butter Lettuce Salad & Ranch Dressing
- Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice with Cabbage & Sweet Peppers
Week of September 10:
- Spice-Crusted Salmon & Carrot Fries with Avocado-Kale Salad & Chipotle Dipping Sauce
- Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry with Cauliflower Rice
- Dukkah-Crusted Pork Roast with Roasted Cauliflower & Tahini Dressing
Week of September 17:
- Cajun Tilapia with Cauliflower Dirty Rice
- Steak Frites with Butter Lettuce Salad
- Chicken Piccata with Roasted Broccoli & Mashed Potatoes
Week of September 24:
- Garlic Shrimp & Spanish Potatoes with Peppers & Onions
- One-Pan Coconut Chicken Curry with Sweet Potatoes & Bok Choy
- Ground Pork Lettuce Cups with Cauliflower Rice
Blue Apron x Whole30 recipes will be available only to Blue Apron customers and can be ordered now for the weeks of September 3rd and September 10th. For more information, visit: www.blueapron.com/whole30.
About Blue Apron:
Blue Apron’s mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyone. Launched in 2012, Blue Apron is reimagining the way that food is produced, distributed, and consumed, and as a result, building a better food system that benefits consumers, food producers, and the planet. The Company has developed an integrated ecosystem that enables the Company to work in a direct, coordinated manner with farmers and artisans to deliver high-quality products to customers nationwide at compelling values.