DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Rail Coatings Market - Segmented by Resin Type, Technology, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Rail Coatings market is estimated to experience significant growth during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is expected to hold the largest share of the market. Water-borne is expected to be the fastest growing technology.
Developing High Speed Rails in APAC Set to Propel Growth of the Rail Coatings Market
High-speed rails are in developmental phase in countries, such as China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. East Asian high-speed railway network is dominated by China, with projects, such as Beijing-Tianjin high-speed rail and Shitai Passenger Railway heading the developmental phase.
Moreover, the high-speed railway network in China is likely to be larger than the combined length and capacity of the rest of the world. Developments are also full fledged in Japan and South Korea.
- Water-based Technology - The Fastest Growing Technology
- Asia-Pacific is Set to Dominate the Region During the Forecast Period
Notable Developments in the Market
- July 2017: AkzoNobel offered special golden metallic coatings first for Chinese high-speed train model.
- September 2016: Axalta's powder coatings support Shanghai's new metro line.
Key Topics Covered
2. Rail Coatings Market Executive Summary
3. Rail Coatings Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Rail Coatings Market Analysis
7. Future of the Rail Coatings Market
8. Rail Coatings Market Competitive Landscape
9. Rail Coatings Market - Company Profiles
- Axalta Coating Systems
- AkzoNobel NV
- BASF SE
- Beijing Oriental Yuhong Waterproof Technology Co. Ltd.
- GLS Coatings Ltd.
- Kansai Paints
- Nippon paint
- PPG Industries
- The Sherwin Williams Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vc87fq/global_rail?w=4