DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smart Grid Analytics Market - Growth, Trend and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The smart grid analytics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 25%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The smart grid analytics refer to a subset of Big Data analytics solutions used for analyzing the huge volumes of data generated from the smart grid network that consist of various components including smart meters, automated distribution systems, smart appliances and other sensing equipment in the network.
The demand for cost-effective and sustainable power supplies for producers and consumers in the utility sector has led the market for smart grid analytics as over an ever-growing power environment, a massive amount of data is generated by smart meters, sensors, automated dispensing systems, and a variety of other sensing devices.
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Analytics to Dominate the Market over the Forecast Period
- North America to Appear as the Leading Region in the Smart Grid Analytics Market
Notable Developments in the Market
- May 2018: Itron, Inc. signed a contract with Jamaica Public Service Company (JPS) for a nationwide smart grid deployment, serving more than 600,000 customers, which will help the utility to improve customer service, drive grid reliability and enable revenue realization.
- June 2017: Swiss firm ABB and IBM, collaborated for a power grid project together that brings ABB's digital offering, ABB Ability, with IBM Watson Internet of Things cognitive capabilities to unlock new value for customers in utilities, industry, transport and infrastructure using artificial intelligence.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Smart Grid Analytics Market Insights
5. Smart Grid Analytics Market Dynamics
6. Global Smart Grid Analytics Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Siemens AG
- Itron Inc.
- AutoGrid Systems Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- HP Development Company L.P.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation
- EMC Corporation
- Infosys Limited
- Accenture PLC
- Capgemini SE
- Oracle Corporation
- Amdocs Corporation
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Global Smart Grid Analytics Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmgvhb/global_smart_grid?w=4