LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence firm, has announced the release of their Global HVAC Air Ducts Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report. By virtue of the air duct’s ability in maintaining appropriate ventilation and controlled climate, this category will witness a high demand in end-user sectors like hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, and educational institutions. Consequently, this will result in an increase in the spend growth momentum for the HVAC air ducts market.
“Buyers should prefer suppliers who offer maintenance contracts for HVAC air duct systems to ensure proper functionality of the equipment,” says SpendEdge procurement expert Anil Seth. “Suppliers are also advised to adopt sustainability practices such as waste management and energy management systems,” added Anil.
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and the optimization of category spend. Request a FREE sample report.
SpendEdge’s procurement market intelligence reports for the heavy industry category help identify the supplier operational capability by providing a functional overview of the supply market ecosystem. They also provide key insights into strategic category management objectives from the perspective of both the buyers and the suppliers. Additionally, SpendEdge’s reports provide insights on the sustainability and procurement best practices for the category.
The procurement experts at SpendEdge expect the following factors to play a key role in influencing the global category spend for the HVAC air ducts market.
- Rising demand for HVAC air ducts in end-user industries like hospitals, shopping malls, etc.
- Air ducts functionality in maintaining appropriate ventilation and controlled climate
- To know more, View the full report
SpendEdge is now offering limited-time discounts on report purchases. Buy two reports and get the third one for free.
Report scope snapshot: HVAC air ducts market
- Regional spend dynamics
- Regional influence on global spend
- Regional spend opportunity for suppliers
- Interested to know more about the scope of our reports? Download a FREE sample
- Supplier selection criteria
- Service level agreement
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
- Want more information? Download a FREE sample
- Supplier side levers
- Buyer side levers
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities
- To view this report’s table of contents, Download a FREE sample
Do you purchase multiple reports in a year? Our subscription platform, SpendEdge Insights, provides ready-to-use procurement research reports for multiple categories, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day FREE trial now.
- Global Selective Soldering Equipment Category – Procurement Market Intelligence Category
- Global Screw Pumps Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.