LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence firm, has announced the release of their Global Food Antioxidants Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report. This report predicts the spend growth momentum for this category to increase owing to the continuous use of natural antioxidants. When added to food products, the antioxidants help prevent muscle and tissue degeneration, heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
“The suppliers should be assessed based on their ability to design customized antioxidant solutions that retain the nutritional value of feeds and food,” says SpendEdge procurement expert A Kowshik. “F&B manufacturers should also ensure that the suppliers adhere to delivery timelines to avoid manufacturing downtime,” added Kowshik.
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and the optimization of category spend. Request a FREE sample report.
SpendEdge’s procurement market intelligence reports for the food and beverage category offer a detailed overview of the supplier positioning matrix and supplier benchmarking criteria, which aid the buyers in their critical decision-making process during the procurement process. The reports also analyze the key category pricing strategies to help both the buyers and the suppliers in designing a cost-effective procurement model. Additionally, SpendEdge’s reports provide insights on the sustainability and procurement best practices for the category.
The procurement experts at SpendEdge expect the following factors to play a key role in influencing the global category spend for food antioxidants market.
- Increasing usage of natural antioxidants
- Increasing demand for antioxidant food in the processed food and beverage industry.
- To know more, view the full report
SpendEdge is now offering limited-time discounts on report purchases. Buy two reports and get the third one for free.
Report scope snapshot: Food antioxidants market
Category pricing insights
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- Interested to know more about the scope of our reports? Download a FREE sample
Category management strategy
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
- Outsourcing category management activities
- Category management objectives
- Want more information? Download a FREE sample
- Supplier selection criteria
- Service level agreement
- Supplier evaluation metrics
- To view this report’s table of contents, Download a FREE sample
Do you purchase multiple reports in a year? Our subscription platform, SpendEdge Insights, provides ready-to-use procurement research reports for multiple categories, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day FREE trial now.
- Global Mold Inhibitors Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Mixed Tocopherol Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred procurement market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.